Reviews for Novembers
Goddess of Sarcasm chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
This is a really well written story. Good plot, developed characters, good grammar... etc. Bad grammar is SUCH a turn-off. Please continue! :)

P.S., could you please review my story? Thanks!
Pseudonym59 chapter 4 . 12/28/2009
I love this story. Please continue it!
Lavi R chapter 3 . 7/13/2007
This story seems pretty interesting!

Logan is a huge player!

Even though you just introduced Dean, I have a feeling I am going to like him ( I don't know why though, maybe its the name)

lol

Update soon!

:D

*~LaVi~*
katieee chapter 4 . 7/13/2007
Man, I'd love to write as good as youu! I love this story. : )
katieee chapter 3 . 7/5/2007
Awh, I love this! : ) I love their witty-banter.
katieee chapter 2 . 7/5/2007
I really like this. I really love your style of writing. Its fantastic.
SuperCUTEJensen chapter 3 . 7/5/2007
great chapter...I like it very much...I cant wait to see what happens next... hope you update soon
insane in the brain chapter 3 . 7/5/2007
So much drama, so much potential... I'm definately intrigued... Please write more when you can and great work so far :)
jacksy chapter 2 . 7/1/2007
great chapter, the story is progressing well,

i really like your narrative technique, its not all done in first person, so it gives distance to the story, allowing the reader to make their own minds up almost, great!
Enigmatic Night chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
Hey..

I liked the start of this.

I liked that you started after the heartbreak. I'm guessing you'll be adding in flashbacks every now and then... or will the entire thing be told in flashback from here on in?

Hehe, sorry too early to be asking that huh?

Well I like te subtle detail of emotion through little descriptions of action you gave, like when Audrey was cold and Logan instinctively grabbed his jacket sleeve (as if to take it off and offer it?) nice touch.

Well I better get going, hope you update soon.
katieee chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
I lov ethis.
kelyn chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
man, i can tell this is going to be a very sweet/very sad story. looking forward to it!

~k
jacksy chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
interesting story, i like the premises of it, im interested to see where it goes
SuperCUTEJensen chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
sounds great and interesting...i like it... i cant wait to see what happens next.. hope you update soon
Linden Crawford chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
A promising love story. Great start, I sure hope it remains that way till the end.