Reviews for Diving Deeper
Definition chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
This would be an amazing rock/alternative song.

One thing I really admire about this is the rhyming - never overdone. It doesn't have the feeling of 'forced' rhyming - it flows, it's natural, it's absolutely fantastic.
Stella Grimshaw chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
Incredible Song. Usually I'm not fond of rhyming poetry/lyrics, but the way you worded the song really made it amazing. I can't wait for more work from you.
Hunter Victoria chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
Thats really amazing.

I love it.
SirScott chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
You make a very good point in the song. It is sad how tv has robbed our society of its imagination. I have always thought that it was weird how the singers oin Mtv complain of the miseries of life when they have it all just so perfect.

SirScott
substitute angel chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
I'm sorry I'm going to have to use caps to say this: I LOVED THIS POEM/SONG. There I said it. This was pure genius. I loved it and just wow, wow, wow. I'm sorry (lol) but this is just very good. It flowed smoothly, there was a steady rhythym and if you haven't made it into one already it would make a very good song. Also I adore the way each word complimented the next. Very good job.

God Bless and keep up the good work,

Two Doors Down: Lacy

Lastly, would you mind R/R my story: Opening Pandora's Black Box? I'd appreciate feedback from you. Thanks
lymli chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
it's a really cool&rock song
flies.like.decay chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
BAHA. When I write songs, I rather wish I had left the job to musicians with talent. But I like yours. It's a lot better than most of the crap (and that's being nice) on here. You should get it recorded, ha ha. I'd probably listen to it... I randomly pick up cd's. Ani DiFranco is good. Can't believe I never listened to her before.
KidBomb chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
This is exactly how I feel when I write songs! Amazing!

Peace out!