Reviews for Angels and Demons
Serph chapter 4 . 9/2/2008
Dude, this story is awesome. I was literally sitting on the edge of my seat, biting my finger nails, going 'What the fuck is going on?' I am desperate to find out what happens next. Hope it gets updated soon XD
Rayne Auster chapter 4 . 12/30/2007
Hi

I am really enjoying this story... It certainly is different and I would love it if you finished it. Pretty pink please...
LandUnderWave chapter 4 . 9/21/2007
*rubs hands together evilly* You're a very good writer. (Inner Lily: *pause* ...That's it? Outer Lily: Yup.)

Lilz
Hitomi Uraya chapter 4 . 7/20/2007
Heh heh. Getting better and better to read... Update when you have the chance, ne?
Hitomi Uraya chapter 3 . 7/12/2007
Lookie, lookie out, Alex... Something's gonna happen and you don't know what. Heh heh. Wow, I love this story. But I have to wonder, how does the title tie in with the story? I'll wait for the next chapter and just hope that Andy knows what to do...
Prof. D chapter 2 . 7/3/2007
Okay his name is Alex. I like 'Alex,' I have a soft spot for that name. Anyway.

OH MY GOD, WOMAN. You're killing me! I started chewing on my headphone wire before I even got to the end. This story will be my downfall.

I do like the idea of going back and forth to each character, without the other there, leaving us to wait and wonder if they will ever be together, in a scene.

[whines pathetically]

It's too much, I'm terribly sad and nervous. You have to write more. Like... now. I... ugh. I have nothing to say. Update soon, for the love of the sanity I pretend to have.

-Prof. D
Shikaido Yuki chapter 2 . 7/2/2007
Aihh! I'm so in love with this story! LOVE it! Update VERY soon, I'm dying to know! .
gothicHobbit08 chapter 2 . 7/2/2007
OMG KEEP WRITING!
Hitomi Uraya chapter 2 . 7/2/2007
Hmm. They're... the couple, to me, seems a little odd at the moment, but then again, who am I to judge? This was a chapter that had me relaxed, then worry, and then on the edge of my seat. I wonder what Andy's gonna do about the Hostage Crisis. I'll have to wait and see. Update when you have the chance.

Hopefully Faithful
Prof. D chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
Dear god, just take my heart and crush it, why don't you!

I remember I love your work because there is always something wholly innocent about it. The speaker (... did I miss his name... ?) and Andy are so cute! Their banter back and forth on the phone was so sweet that I think I 'awwed' and 'cooed' for several minutes.

Then, as perfect and sweet as the story began, holy dear Jesus did it turn DARK. Nonetheless, you did very well with the ending. I like how we, as the reader, didn't exactly know what was happening until the last sentence. I can only imagine, in such a situation as this, thankfully I've never been in one, is mind numbing. Sudden, quick, confusing and it takes what seems forever before realizing what exactly is going on.

"And the only thing I can think about is how I wish I could call Andy and tell him I’ll probably be late."

That line, I love it. The best in the entire chapter. It basically sums up the story, saying that there is a horrible situation afoot and still, as a reader, we are to expect that we'll still get dished your perfect choice of innocent and carefree words.

Ah, it was wonderful. Update again soon!

-Prof. D
acousticbruises chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
I enjoy the little bits of humor in a situation that is going to become dark. I also adore the little bits of teasing between the two lovers. There are a few places where there are slight grammatical errors, but that's a-okay! One thing that I do advize: try adding a few more adjectives and adverbs. When you do use them, try not to repeat!

Looking for more soon!
Hitomi Uraya chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
I can't believe you haven't got a review for this yet! I love it! I still have to wonder how Andrew knows where this boy is. I just have to wonder about that. Oh well, I loved it and that's all that matters. It's well written and I can't wait for the next chapter. Update when you have the chance.