Reviews for Hush
Princess Daenerys chapter 4 . 11/7/2007
hahaha, you will thank me someday when this is a bestseller! Anywhore...I swear to god almighty, if you delete this story, I will stomp across the border to canada without my birth certificate illegaly to go bang on your door and beg you to reconsider. Then I'll probably get arrested and thrown in jail! You don't want me to go in jail, do u? :(

You're imagery is so descriptive! It's like I'm seeing then story in my head, like a movie! You make stuff so real, and sometimes it's actually hard to believe that this is coming from you head and not something you experianced!

This chapter has the perfect little freaky silent hill theme to it that I just adore! I love the "mommy" and the "one, two, buckle my shoe!" It's like horror twisted with nursery ryhmes! YOU'RE A GENIUS, KATE! I LOVE YOU!

I also love the line, "It was a sinful, dangerous and sick color." Love that line. So descriptive of the color red.

I could say way more...but I'm really tired. I think I'll go sleepy now. Nighty night, Kate. Love you! And I think I'll dream of this chappie!
half-sketched.staccatos chapter 4 . 11/6/2007
konban wa

"Everyone…they were all screaming like banshees and calling her name, begging for help." - The word everyone is singular (everyONE), so your pronoun doesn't fit. It should be "everyone was screaming" not "everyone they were."

"The door slammed shut in her face, smashing against the wall like thunder against the clouds. Her tears were the pouring rain to the strong clap of thunder." - beautiful imagery!

"Such pretty little castles made of bones." - eerie. This sentence gave me the shivers, like some contorted nursery rhyme or something.

Sorry this is such a vague review, but I've got so much mail to sort through at the moment.

Gute nacht

Princess Daenerys chapter 3 . 8/4/2007
DON'T YOU DARE DELETE THIS STORY! I LOVE IT TO GODDAMN DEATH, AND I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS!

Oh man...I realy like Julian thinking about Emily. It's hot! And he probably notices certain "things" on her body. How old is he? Because I think I want him to give Emily a kiss. Please don't tell me my mind is in the gutter!

I have another question. Actually it's sort of not a question. But always, in a hospital, nurses bathe patients, not doctors. Doctors never do things like that, no matter how important the patient.

I don't know. It just seemed kind of odd when I read it, but the rest totally rocked my world! I love this! Wait...I love everything you write. I AM YOUR BIGGEST FAN! I LOVE YOU KATE, AND I HOPE YOU'RE NOT IN ENGLAND YET BECUASE I NEED YOU!
Princess Daenerys chapter 2 . 8/4/2007
You're doing fine, Kate! This is amazing work! In fact this is my favorite chapter so far!

I love how you seem to know Emily so well, she seems so realistic! You know, how she wishes the wall would swallow her up and if she didn't see it, it wouldn't see her.

But I've got a small question. Couldn't they do a blood test from the blood found on her dress and find out who's it was? And I also think that they would take the dress she had been wearing and study the fibers under the microscope, to find out if anything was unidentified. Just saying, becuase I sometimes watch a lot of "24" and CSI.

Great job, Kate. This is excellent, girl! I love you!
Princess Daenerys chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
AW! I am in love with Julian! He's so fatherly towards Emily. My heart cracked in half when he went to save her, the poor girl. He must be very brave. I like his character a lot.

And OMG Em! What the hell happened to that poor thing? I'm so glad that Julian found her. Imagine if he hadn't!

And I LOVE how you describe the woman, "the brutalized figure". "And in her hands was a lily, a flower of innocence and purity." BEAUTIFUL!

Well damn, I think I've said enough. On to the next chapter!
half-sketched.staccatos chapter 3 . 8/2/2007
konban wa

Yes, I agree completely with that last sentiment: Poor Emily. My only problem is that I think it was a bit obvious that she was abused from the very beginning. Whether physically or emotionally, I find it hard to believe that the two doctors (sorry, can't remember their names at the moment) wouldn't immediately realize that she was abused *somehow*.

Please continue and update soon. I can't wait to find out what happens to "poor Emily."

Gute nacht

half-sketched.staccatos chapter 2 . 7/20/2007
konnichi wa

I love how her thoughts ramble like a young child's: "All that mattered was looking at the nice man in the white coat. How nice he was! Were people who wore white always this nice? She remembered a picture where Mommy wore white..."

Beautiful chapter. How very touching - and so, so sad. I feel for poor Emily.

Zaijen

half-sketched.staccatos chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
konnichi wa

Beautiful. Beautiful description, beautiful plot - just beautiful altogether. I loved this, and I can't wait for more. I'm adding this to my story, so be sure to update asap, please!

One small comment since you seem to be begging for one, LoL: "It was darker than usual that day, so dark that Julian wouldn’t even tell whether it was night or day, had he not held his watch around his wrist."

I think the word "couldn't" would sound better than "wouldn't" here. See? I told you it was a tiny comment.

Also, watch your spelling. In a few instances, I noticed mistakes in that area. That's an easy problem to fix with spell check, though; so I wouldn't worry too much about it.

Zaijen