Reviews for Some Girls
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
I like this.. I totally know ppl who fit in each category.. nice job
Tekla chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
I totally get what you're saying. It's kinda sad, since I can picture someone I know for each segment of this. \ Dunno if that's good or bad, but whatever.

I love your writing style! I've read a couple other of your works - they're awesome. ) you're so good at it. yay for poetry!
Kenshinswife chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
Just realized I neevr did review this one when I meant to so long ago. I really do love this poem, it's full of truth and we can all recognize our faults and broken sides with one of the girls you portray, no matter how much we might not like it.

Awesome job Foo.
Carmel March chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
That was really wonderful. And so true. Great job :)

Carm
concerto49 chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
Ha, nice of your friend to add the extra lines. Um, I think it's not necessarily girls. Anyone could be like that really. It was rather interesting, depicting people and in a way stereotyping them from scratch. Yeah it is some, though everyone is different in there own ways. Anyhow Cheers.
Waking Adrienne chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
HM

COUGH

hi SARA

guess who. ?

OH. and of course. ive read this already. its amazing. i love you. and ur poem. D
xDancingintheRainx chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
The author's note at the end was hilarious. Congrats to your friend. That's an awesome way to end a poem XD. Reading "Some girls" at the beginning of each sentence got a little old though, so maybe change it up a bit? Anyway, nice job. Thanks for the review!
deo.volente chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
haha. hilarious rhyme! i personally SUCK at rhymes so i adore people who write them well! PRAISE!