Reviews for The Realtor
Morbid Quill chapter 4 . 2/16/2013
Hi Iced Tea Junkie,

I absolutely loved this. Please, please update! I love parodical horror stories!

-MQ
Handi Andi chapter 4 . 10/25/2010
"She had taken many a bloodbath before, and once one gets past the smell and the stickiness, they're actually quite relaxing.". Hehe. Guess you get used to everything, ne? ;D

Oh. Update- I'd love to hear the story!
Handi Andi chapter 3 . 10/25/2010
" I find Catholics go best with a glass of white zinfandel".

Again- such a brilliant chapter. :D
Handi Andi chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
Haha! "Not to mention the refrigerator doubled as a portal to Hell (or some such dimension) where one had to battle demons and swim across fiery lakes if he ever wanted to see the mayonnaise again."

Seriously. I laughed so hard when I read this... Very funny start.
lijuan chapter 4 . 5/30/2010

lijuan chapter 3 . 5/30/2010
Discount Nike Air Max 90 Sneakers ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 91 Supplier ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 95 Shoes Supplier ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 97 Trainers ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 2003 Wholesale ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 2004 Shoes Wholesale

Cheap shoes ,jersey ,handbag ,accept paypal,free shipping

Low price for high quality shoes ,accept paypal ,free shipping

CHEAPEST NIKE SHOX TUROB SPORT SHOES

new style of shoes ,handbag ,t-shirt,jean

welcome to check ourw website :
FlamingDoritos chapter 4 . 7/4/2008
Oh, I'm looking forward to the story from Shirley! Great chapter, as always!

Yay bloodbaths!
c00kiemon chapter 3 . 11/12/2007
Great parody on haunted houses and appliances. Don't mind if I fave this story, no? Of course you don't! Thanks, and I love the couple's reactions to the supernatural happenings around the house.
FlamingDoritos chapter 3 . 11/11/2007
6 seconds is a rather long time...that's a full eleven minutes and six seconds! Or something. Crazynuts. THE PLOT THICKENS! GASP.
FlamingDoritos chapter 2 . 8/11/2007
Aww, poor guy. I love the house...'tis awesome. Update soon, please! Can't wait for more!
oOo The Skittle Queen oOo chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
This really needs updating. Mainly because I want to read some more of it!

Definitly one for the faveourties box. I don't know how you do it but I LOVE every one of your stories that I've read so far!

I'm putting you in my faveourite authores as well, just because you deserve it.

Kudos!