Reviews for Love Bites
Valkyre chapter 6 . 1/3/2008
Awe some i cant wait till the next chapter!
Faith Adeline chapter 6 . 12/19/2007
wow, I just got done reading a quick bite tonight and had to start this. These stories are amazing! I love the relationship between Lexie and Alejandro. Simply superb writing. No lie. Update soon, I'm dying to know what happens already!

Faith
lisagal chapter 6 . 12/9/2007
i looking forward to reading the next chapter when you update! its a very intriguing story.
NicoleMarie87 chapter 6 . 12/9/2007
i just finished 'a quick bite' last night and now love bites today. please update this story soon. i love lexie and alejandro together-for all the trouble they get into!

~nicole
soul2quz chapter 6 . 11/16/2007
Great part... Hope you post soon. I love the whole thierry thoughts in the beginining.
LoveSupernaturally chapter 6 . 11/11/2007
Oh, this could be bad, gosh you figure after the first time a girl would learn. I just have a bad feeling about this one, I mean with Thierry lurking, Patrick turned goul and then killed, Violet spending every minute possible with Alejandro, and rubbing it in quiet nicely… No I keep finding it hard and hard to see happily ever after, at the end of this one. :D oh and I didn’t realize you where my favorite author until I checked out your profile. Small world, I was like omg she wrote my other favorite story A Quick Bite, OH! and look there’s a sequel. Believe me I was quite giddy. But now I’m kind of sad to see that this story hasn’t been updated in several months :( writes block ?
Eva Rieycoit chapter 6 . 11/3/2007
I totally love this and I cannot wait for the next chapter!
Agape.Philios.Eros chapter 6 . 11/1/2007
Update! This is a fantastic sequal, every bit as good as the original. I cannot wait to see how things play out.

One thing, though. If you have Lexie stop loving/ leave Alejandro, I will scream and die, and hate you forever.

:P

~Michelle

Well, at least you know that I am attached to your characters, neh?
StrugglingAngel chapter 6 . 10/25/2007
Um...question. Yeah. Are you going to continue this story? I was just asking becasue it's been a whole while since you've updated and I don't want this to go bye-bye like most other authors have a tendency to do. Of course, i do understand being busy. So...Yeah. )
akaCHEEKS chapter 6 . 9/2/2007
aaww..
Carmel March chapter 6 . 9/2/2007
I'm so incredibly busy, but since I've finally had the chance to sit down and read this, I just wanted to tell you that this was amazing and, once again, I loved it.

Hope to read more soon :)

~Carm~
Delicacy of the Mind chapter 6 . 8/31/2007
oh my goodness, the title chapter "Losing One's Head" makes me laugh, because of what happened in the chapter, but as soon as I'm done laughing I feel very horrible. it's one of those things you shouldn't laugh at, but it's funny XD

anyway, this story is fantastic, i can't wait for an update :)
Genato chapter 6 . 8/31/2007
this is good. and.. since you got two reviews from one reviewer , courtesy of moi... shouldn't you be slightly mollified? SO... UPDATE. pretty pretty please? :D
atreyu love chapter 6 . 8/26/2007
getting fairly interesting.

did you make up the Ghoul thing?

or is it true? lol

PLEASE UPDATE!
soul2quz chapter 5 . 8/15/2007
i loved this chapter.. (i think the whole zombie thing got me a bit excited) anyway look fwd to the next chap.
187 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »