Reviews for Love Bites
Carmel March chapter 2 . 7/7/2007
I'm sorry I didn't get around to reading this until now. This sequel definitely is satisfying so far :) The storyline is unique, and quite different from A Quick Bite. But you've kept the characters and the mystery/romantic themes of it. Great job so far, and I can't wait for more!

~carm~
Stang65 chapter 2 . 7/5/2007
Cool scene at the last about the weird zombie thingy... DESGUSTING! Icky to say the least, but pretty cool, nonetheless.

Update soon please! Loving this story!
I'mAFairyPrincessLookAtMeDance chapter 2 . 7/5/2007
Whoa. That can't be good. Great chapter.
debatablywonderful chapter 2 . 7/5/2007
Okay, I haven't ever reviewed this story. Yup, my bad, so you can kick my ass BUTT before you do, remember, I'm reviewing now.

Just want to say, this is pretty awesome. I really like it. Took me a while to know how to pronounce Alejandro's name and stuff, but hey! Now I know. :P

I really like the quotes at the top of the stories too. They're cool. Don't understand the concept of some...but meh, they sound good.

Ehm...yeah. Lexie sounds cool. She's like the damsel...that isn't overly damsel. Yeah...'cause that made sense. And, yeah, I'm all one for the independent woman thing but I really love the whole "protective alpha man thing."

...oh jez...I'm turning into an old woman. Shoot me now.

Laters.
atreyu love chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
m, so are you going to update? i like the story.. :]
Lyra Waterflame chapter 1 . 6/30/2007