Reviews for Love Bites
chicagobabe chapter 13 . 6/13/2009
heyy

told u i will read the sequel

lol i love the sequel the plot is just more intressting, suspence, humor ahah i love thea by the way she inlightens the story as well as the quotes u put up and the format of the story! you put a lot of work writing ur stories and they turn out amazing have thought about becoming an author? err sorry about the long review and cannot wait for the update :D
xoxokristen chapter 13 . 6/4/2009
excellent story! found it through linking through things like a hundred different ways and following from the other bite story. i wasn't sure how it would all turn out, but i like it and i can't wait to read the next chapter! please update again soon!
theothersideofsandpaper chapter 13 . 6/1/2009
Awsome chap, please try not to take so long next time. Please.
AndItMovesUsAll chapter 13 . 5/31/2009
Im so glad this story is continuing, i really what to know what happens, plus Lexie and Alejandro are one of my favourite couples from books so i love reading about them. I'm glad theyre not having a baby yet, though i think they should, just yet because its too soon. Alejandro was so cute though, in this chapter with the whole 'Lexie, the idea of having children with you is not displeasing to me,' and i laughed when she tried to explain condoms to him :D
Taren Elle chapter 13 . 5/30/2009
Wow it was so long since I read this I forgot what happened lol...looking forward to reading the next chapter. Alejandro and Condoms lol
LoveSupernaturally chapter 13 . 5/29/2009
sex talk huh? I guess you needed something to get you excited about this story line again. And yes you should be killed for taking for ever to write again. But your a grad now. You'll have more time to write. * does the happy dance*
Float a Boat chapter 13 . 5/29/2009
Even if it was more of a filler chapter it was still a fun read. I especially love the moments between Alejandro and Lexie. I wonder if Violet is hiding something, I don't know her character is seeming a bit shady. Good chapter, can't wait for the next update.
blackrule chapter 13 . 5/29/2009
hehehe wow it really has been a long time. I was pleasantly surprised to see a new chapter. With all the hints about a significant next chapter I really can't wait to read it now either lol not that it's fun to ever have to really wait to finish a story but it's really good for working on the patience :P It would be nice to see them have a kid *sometime* though. Now or at the end of the story it would be rather cliche though so I can see why you wouldn't want to do that. Anyway I've got things I should be doing that doesn't involve computers (sadly) but keep writing I hope to read the next chapter soon :)
MarloCarlo10 chapter 13 . 5/29/2009
Good chapter!

Aww Alejandro is so cute!
luvtiffbaby chapter 13 . 5/29/2009
okay, so im guessing the boss is going to be revealed. ONLY a guess. but pretty sure its right. I think itd be cool if she got pregnatn, maybe if you make a third book? idk, but i love these characters.
louise chapter 12 . 5/29/2009
im sorry im jst realy impashnt
kayquin chapter 12 . 5/28/2009
Please update soon! I really like this
Obsidius chapter 12 . 5/10/2009
Great story so far. I look forward to more.

THanks
R chapter 12 . 5/3/2009
Please update!
blackrule chapter 12 . 3/31/2009
*withers* There isn't another chapter... update soon? This story really has me in it's clutches. Especially after all the hinting about something happening and the hints that maybe Maria is really still alive. I swear it's been over a month since you last updated :P Anyway as you can most probably guess after reading this review I am really *very* much so looking forward to another chapter. Keep up the brilliant writing :)
187 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »