Reviews for Love Bites
louise chapter 12 . 3/15/2009
i love it and want more!

come back form your amazing holiday please!
louise peto chapter 12 . 2/7/2009
i oficaly love your writing.

i have become mildy addicted.. i check on this story to se if there are any new updates almost daily

lol

any way congrats on a brillant series
crazy blonde woman chapter 12 . 2/6/2009
AH! PLEASE UPDATE! I love this story and have since the prequel. I really hope that it doesn't remain uncomplete. I have a theory about her dreams but won't put it here just in case it ruins the story for other people (if the story continues). I'm really interested to see if i'm right and if i am right, i'll be quite sad. But anyway, please update soon.
Kyrina chapter 12 . 1/19/2009
o this is a good sequel! update soon please!
Randall K chapter 12 . 1/15/2009
update! I absoultely love this story! i can't wait till you update!

*adds to favies!
selgodemlojbrujmusiclyf chapter 12 . 12/16/2008
hey! this was actually great! when are you gonna put on the next one fast?
Liz chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
I love this story and Quick Bite! Please keep going, i'm dying to know what happens
LoveHurtsUsAll chapter 12 . 11/12/2008
i love the story please update soon.
mo chapter 12 . 11/3/2008
like it a lot hope you keep going
kanders chapter 12 . 9/23/2008
love the story, update soon!
theothersideofsandpaper chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
Awesome story - can't wait for an update!
Kalera Ivy chapter 12 . 8/25/2008
Good chapter. I wonder what Thierry wanted to warn her about...perhaps, if I reread the story, I will jog my memory as to what it could possibly be about.

Have fun on holiday and can't wait to read the next chapter.
Belle Morte858 chapter 12 . 8/25/2008
HEY! loved the new chapter! cant wait to read what happens next! please update soon!
Midnightamant chapter 12 . 8/24/2008
Hi!

I absolutley love your story! And the first one as well ( A Quick Bite) They were both really well written, and I am totally in love with Alejandro *drools on computer* and Thea is very funny. The characters and the plot are amazing. I have a completed story (Lara's Story) that might appeal to you, and I would appreciate your opinion on it. It is also a vampire story. Here is the link:

/u/617846/XMidnightAmantX

Can't wait for more,

Keep writing!

Midnight Amant
Loud Cancer chapter 12 . 8/24/2008
I'm jealous. I wanna visit Italy and Germany. :( Oh well. Have a safe trip.

I love this chapter. Melodramatic-ness is awesome possum. Srsly.:D