Reviews for Falling Through
Lee Vindication chapter 12 . 2/1/2009
So I’m an awful person at organizing bookmarks so for a while I just stopped doing it. Then a few days ago this story just came to mind and I really wanted to read it again. I went on and found that it wasn’t in my favorites list and was very angry with myself. So I spent 3 hours last night searching through Fiction press to find it. I ended up giving up at 12 am (I had to work in the morning) . I was looking through my favorites list and saw “White Stag” and thought to myself, ‘I should read that again I really liked that.’ And then I thought, ‘Oh! Maybe she’ll have that story in her favorites or something. ‘ I was pursuing your vast collection of written work when I found the story I had been looking for. Suffice it to say I was ecstatic. So anyways, I love your stories, they are all wonderful and inspiring. Keep doing what you’re doing.

-Emilee Vinn
ninja-master-of-the-moon chapter 12 . 11/15/2008
omg i just read this story and even tho this review is realy late i just wanted to tell you that i really enjoyed this fic . wel thanks for writing

Ja ne

moon master
toolazytologin chapter 12 . 5/25/2008
This story made me very happy. Neil was extrodinarily loveable... perhaps because i'm so freaking narcissistic? Yeah. but gah he was rad. I was kinda bumbed about the lack of romance though, i just didn't really really get into neil/ritters relationship. other then that way in the shiva, i liked it.
CrayonMentality chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
"Random fact: professor Nanagin's first name is Sheh. As in Shenanigans."

Oh my gosh, this is so funny. You had me from "instead they got Neil", I cannot wait to read the rest of this!

Oh yeah..some parts kinda remind me of Terry Pratchetts style a little, it's cool.
Chiharu Yuizaki chapter 6 . 3/5/2008
this chapter is kinda sad. they want to be together but Neil is being a prude! (but i cant deny the fact that i agree with his decision.)
Chiharu Yuizaki chapter 5 . 3/5/2008
the cooking directions always crack me up. its funny how that might be what can actually happen when another person gets transported. because i hardly think that the translations would be as accurate. i think that might be very realistic.
Chiharu Yuizaki chapter 4 . 3/5/2008
you'll give me a penny for my thoughts and i'll give you a quarter for a review, right? But that hardly sounds like an even trade, right?
Chiharu Yuizaki chapter 3 . 3/5/2008
Ritter is so nice... though I guess that's good because they will be an item soon anyway, right? And I dont really feel angry at Fletcher. afterall, he had his hopes up and then when THE EMILY didn't show up, everything falls into shambles. I feel sorry him instead. :(
Chiharu Yuizaki chapter 2 . 3/5/2008
uh... all I can say about this one is that the people from fantasy world v. 01 are mean? ANd that I love this story? and that i love you.. -
Chiharu Yuizaki chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
hi it's me keeping my promise! here is a review of chapter one! I think Professor Nanagin is a funny name but it would be funnierif her name was Shannon Niggans because it sounds more realistic. but now that I think about it, my opinion really isn't that funny...
Chiharu Yuizaki chapter 12 . 2/26/2008
aww... this was such a sweet yet slightly bitter story. I like the ending, its not like the usual overused one where one has to stay permanently in one world or another. I was glad that Neil had a choice of where he wanted to stay at, whether he realized it or not. I wuv this story! Are you planning on actually writing a sequel to this...explaining Josh's dream because I actually did think he was Ritter. Maybe after you finished White Stag? WEll, anyway, just want to say, great story! And I think I will review the other chapters on this one tomorrow because you deserve to be reviewed every chapter!
Vera Dicere chapter 12 . 12/13/2007
o, i really liked this. so many wonderful fantasy, lion-witch-and-the-wardrobe, timeline-ish elements. neil was a fabulous hero [art history with a classics minor!], and i was so happy when he finally got together with ritter! and seriously hoping that you had another ritter planned for him when he returned to his time.

also, josh ritter? was that intentional or just a happy coincidence? [by which i mean there's a really awesome folksy singer/songwriter by the name of josh ritter, whom i adore. in case it really was a happy coincidence ;]

and i should be working on my finals, so i'll leave now. but yay! for a good story :)
renru-no-ren chapter 12 . 10/15/2007
Best. Ending. Ever. Bravo, i love all you fairytale slash stories _
N chapter 12 . 8/24/2007
This was really crazy and cute. o_o In a weird sort of way. I love how you pulled off him falling into Mary-Sue land and how some things in it didn't make sense and even Neil is sitting there going "what the hell?"

And his inner monologue is awesome. :D

Mary-sue land is crap and PERFECT since you were going for M-S Land. And I'm really hoping that's not coming off as an insult because that's not how I mean it. x_X;

I liked this though. And I like how Josh/Ritter and Niel get to live a happy life all over again. :D Yay happy endings!
Escagirl chapter 12 . 8/21/2007
I love this one too...

But I noticed a mess-up. One of the chapters (the drop down menu has it as chapter 6) is a chapter from your fic Ellcastle.
49 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »