Reviews for Falling Through
Anti-Socialite chapter 12 . 8/6/2007
Ah this ending is so cute. "The blushing and shy type that likes plain white race" that was so cute. I like this ending a lot more than the last one.
Suisei Lady Dragon chapter 12 . 8/6/2007
Definitively a better ending... I love it.
Anti-Socialite chapter 11 . 7/10/2007
...that...was...so not ok. Your last chapter left us thinking, hey look a happy ending for once. And then you go and kill of Ritter only to replace him with a Ritter look-a-like...I actually cried. Not that thats not common with most everything I read, but still.

-sheepish look-

Say,do you think there might be a part two picking away at cha brain? Maybe? Probably not. Well one can hope. Looking forward to the final version of this last chapter.
Rosey Prosey chapter 11 . 7/10/2007
TT_TT Wah... it's over...

You used the really sad "The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe" type of ending where he lives for a long time then has to start over again. That depresses me.

But it's okay, cause you wrote it well.

And I liked the bit about Josh, too.

I'm glad I had the oprotunity to read this; I really enjoyed it!

Much love from me,

LLF
Guest chapter 11 . 7/9/2007
Aw! *melts* Heh, that was a sweet ending to a wonderful story. It did seem a teeny bit rushed at the end, but since you're going to edit the story that's okay. Mainly, for thoughts when you edit it, I'd say just make sure you aren't rushing anywhere. Some parts just went a little quickly. Overall, though, it was lovely and I'm glad to have read it. :)

RM
Anti-Socialite chapter 10 . 7/8/2007
Dude! You finished it. And it was GOOD. Thats so rare for someone to write one so fast and then have it be good. I liked the ending; thought it was cute. But then I think Neil's just adorable in general so how could I not? I look forward to more of your stories. D
Rosey Prosey chapter 10 . 7/8/2007
Soo... I lurved chapter nine as a whole, as I found it one of the funniest ones. So good for you.

I also really liked chapter 10 (of course), but I'm actually wondering if it was the last chapter or not. I didn't think it was at first because you said Monday or Tuesday, but if it's not then I think it was a good ending by itself...it seemed to wrap up things quite nicely (unless you have some sort of epilogue planned... I wouldn't know).

Anyway, if it was the ending: NYU... it's over... I think I'll go cry now.

Just kidding! Three cheers for great stories! HUZZAH!
Fisi Mtimia chapter 9 . 7/8/2007
Mur... I love this story, and I will hate the wait for the next chapter...
RavenclawMoose chapter 9 . 7/7/2007
I loved the ending of this chapter. Sometimes serious moments are just too serious, and it's good to add in a little humour. I love how fast you update, but it's kinda sad that the end will come so soon. I like this story.

RM
Necronomical chapter 9 . 7/7/2007
A problem with serious moments? Oh heck no. I love the sarcasm and the humor and the crazy little tangents Neil goes on, personally. It makes the story a lot more original, and so much more entertaining. I loved the part where he's thinking of things to do with Emily's junk; that was pretty much made of win and awesomeness. And I loved the kiss. I can actually see someone thinking that (about the toothpaste) in that particular situation and I think it keeps the entire scene feeling in-character and not cliched.

All in all, fantastic chapter. :D I'm glad you pretty much update every day. Looking forward to tomorrow!
Necronomical chapter 8 . 7/6/2007
Yay, an update! I'm really enjoying the story so far. The part about Emily's gum and makeup made me giggle, as did the very end with Yorik. I like Ritter's character so far, how he's not putting all his faith in the prophecy and the gods.

I'm most certainly looking forward to your next update. :) They seem to be coming pretty fast. (Luckily for us readers, lol.)
Rosey Prosey chapter 8 . 7/6/2007
I just want to say that I find it extremely cool that the whole bit about contractions holds some relevance to the plot... Great work (as usual)!
Anti-Socialite chapter 7 . 7/6/2007
Well since you asked I'll go a head and review. I absolutely love Falling Through. I look forward to reading it when I get online and am always hungry for more after I finish reading the newest update. So keep up the good work. (and you can keep your love I'm sure others deserve it more. )
Rosey Prosey chapter 7 . 7/5/2007
Yayz. Your story makes me quite happy on the inside...

Although I do have one teeny-tiny detail to bring up. It seems to me that the Avatars were a bit more fluent in English in the earlier chapters than they are now, but I could just be imagining it. I tend to do that a lot, you know...

Anyways, keep up with the awesomeness!
Necronomical chapter 7 . 7/5/2007
Wow, I just found this, and I have to say, it's really, really good. Most 'oh no I fell into another dimension' type stories are boring and overdone, but you've taken the old cliche plot and made it something new. I think it's awesome that the main character starts off seeming like the sidekick, and the promise of slash doesn't hurt either, lol.

Really, I can't find anything to criticize. Your spelling and grammar are exceptional, your plot is original and interesting, your characters are fascinating. I'm really looking forward to your next update.
49 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »