Reviews for i loved you first,
fairytale failure chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
Wow, this is so detailed, its almost as if I was there for parts of it myself. Also, it was great how you kept making it come back to 'I loved you first'.
mmmmmmmm chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
oh my. i was pretty much in love with this from the title [because that song is made of love and win and everything beautiful] but then the poem was just as gorgeous. one of my favorite things was the summary- to take something as undefinable as love and make it tangible with waffles- god, that was cute. :3

all those sweet little details, like '...smell like iced coffee and cinnamon...' or '...paint her nails silver, like you did mine?' - those are really what makes this perfect.
i'd delete this if possible chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
"I will laugh in your face and tell you that/I've tripped over you too many times to walk in your direction again." This is gorgeous. I'm kind of at a loss for words. I love the little hint of bitterness in the words and I can imagine the girl saying all of this to someone with a small mocking smile on her face. "you are my sweetest downfall. I loved you first, baby." Beautiful.