Reviews for Josephine
Chen Cheng Moa chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
Hmm, I liked the story. Not bad for a oneshot. But I have to say that maybe Maxi's way of acting turned Tomo off. Josephine on the other hand was more his style since she was very laid back. This goes to show that in fact not all the time opposites do NOT attract. (Again sorry for bad english)

Chen Cheng-
the ignorance of it all chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
I absolutely loved the realism and definition of the characters.

Though it does stand fairly well alone, it's cruel to leave your readers begging for more like that. Another chapter would be glomped in a second. )

One thing I noticed was that in the beginning, you say "No matter how many times I pinch myself, I keep remaining here….with her." Then you switch to past tense, as though started to tell a story, but you never really click back into the moment of the beginning. Might want to tie it in a bit better or let go of it entirely. )

Overall, a very good read. Keep it up! D

Iggy.
Bazooka Joy chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
I loved this story. Not exactly how Westley treated Maxi but I can't exactly blame him. I'm only sad that this is a one shot and not a full out story.
sere chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
super cutenes
Ana chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
This was really good. Too bad its a oneshot. I loved your charaters which is really usually doesn't happen to me in a ohe shot. Great job .

Ana
stranger with your doorkey chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
I swung my backpack over my shoulder almost hitting her in the face.

That’s what she gets for being so close to me.

...

i love it! i love the subtle humor, the characterization, the plot (so far, at least ;D) i LOVE tomo/westley and the fact that he can't STAND maxine. the twist that they were twins definately threw me - i was certain that she was older, lol.

and then when she picked him up in the rain - how sweet. :D and i'm a sucker for that 'ol temple kiss. :D

UPATE SOON!

stranger
His Dark Mistress chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
Aww. I loved that, it was really cute. I'll have to add this to my favorites when I log in.
IndianPrincess chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
Very cute story thanks for sharing.

IP
Rene7878 chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
I actually thought this was going to be very long but it wasn't.

I really liked it though.

Cute ending.-
readergirl1 chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
Hm...I have some mixed feelings here. LOL...I really dont know how I feel about Maxi. She seems nice enough, but almost like she's being made to be the joke of the characters here. She may be a diamond in the rough here.

Westley seems to act almost superior to her. And maybe Josephine too. I'm not sure about her yet.

This story has got my attention definitely.