Reviews for Nurse
Jen H.M chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
Wow! I can't even begin to describe how much I enjoyed this story. The description made me feel like I was there and it was really happening. The concept was so unique and thought-provoking. The dialogue was so natural and realistic. If this was a movie review I would give it five stars.
deefective chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
DAYUM.

That's exactly what I said after I read the whole thing.

Very nice writing technique. Love the way you gave both women character traits right away. The vocabulary used to express the emotions was very descriptive and so I loved that. Good job overall. :)
Paper.stars141 chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
_ Well this story in my opinion wasn't really horror, but it was pretty good! Very descriptive, realistic, not like the fluffy stuff they have, [even though I like fluffy stuff ehehe] but anyways good job!
The Ghost Drowned chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
I like how vague it was both with the location, what happened, and their personalities. Especially how Caroline seemed like the more conscionable of the two in the middle of the story but as it ended, became questionable when she talks about making 'one hell of a story'.

And Ronnie, who added the chill to the story with her willingness to kill infants in order to escape an undignifying demise.

Good story, I'll have to check out your other stuff.

Ghost
annonymouse chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
I'm.. chilled.. WOW..
masafumi chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
Wow, well-written. I like how you didn't give away the location so easily. Great plot too. :)