Reviews for Dark Indulgence
Knowledge is Power chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
good first chapter. very sexy. loved it. he sounds like a biker, sports, i love bikers
teapot chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Would this painting happen to be Waterhouse's Hylas and the Nymphs?
XxTwilightxX chapter 6 . 6/7/2009
fantastic! excellent! I'm super happy I found this story! You're an awesome writer, and I love your attitude in the author's notes. ;]
XxTwiharderxX chapter 2 . 6/7/2009
I absolutely love this story so far, and I'm pretty damn sure I'm gonna love the rest of it too! There's just something about...bad, evil, things...I love it! lol. :]
AquaGhost chapter 6 . 5/4/2009
Wow, I really love the story. Good job! ;D
max chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
more more more!
Sanguineus chapter 6 . 2/14/2009
Kyuu...

I can go on for hours I think.

Cute ending. I'm grinning like a fool.
The18YearOldArtStudent chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
Dude...after reading this chapter you just want to go smoke a after sex cig. it was that hot! lol
Isabel Henry chapter 6 . 1/4/2009
Odd. Intriguing. Much enjoyable read. Thank you!
Ruurr chapter 6 . 10/22/2008
Damn! You good.. wait! no, no, no! You are way better than good!
Plej chapter 6 . 10/19/2008
Oh no problem!

I really liked this story, but I loved the way you wrote more, so I subscribed to you instead!

Yata!

Ok.

Anyhow, yeah this still is a great story, no mistakes I can remember (I read it 2 days ago).

Just great character relationships and plot.
Zeah Renee Voinovich chapter 6 . 10/18/2008
Only two words I can think of to describe this story: holy shit. I usually avoid reading these types of stories, but this one was written so well I couldn't resist. Roushik is an amazing incubus who seems to be an incredibly dangerous and foul man only in it for the sex, at first, and turns out to become a loving husband and father in the end. Amazing. Simply astounding.
Marie Shadows chapter 6 . 9/5/2008
This was beautifully written from start to finish. I love this story. It was awesome how Roushik came to life and he felt so real...hell all the character felt real. I enjoyed this very, very much. And oh boy, those sex scenes...the greatest by far from what I read. Great job.
Isa The Great chapter 6 . 8/6/2008
very cute story.
atreyu love chapter 6 . 8/5/2008
does he help her with money and all?

because he doesnt exactly exist much

in the real world so does Bunny help her? lol

and i think its funny how her son communicates

with Roushik through mind too XD just like her.

and its great that she got back with her father

and shes having another with Roushik AND

that they had a happy ending :DD
82 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »