Reviews for Dark Indulgence
atreyu love chapter 4 . 8/5/2008
OMG. so he decided to get her pregnant?

and he told her to "take proper care of it"? wow
atreyu love chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
Roushik :D love him.
DELETEDELETELDELETEDELETE chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
Heeh, dirty. I love it :D
Aria Deloncray chapter 6 . 6/10/2008
Great story!
Elodie Wolfe chapter 6 . 5/17/2008
I LOVED this story, I guess I never reviewed before, but anyways, I liked this story, I've never read anything like it before. I can't wait to read more by you. Maybe thered be a sequel of sorts?

Anyways LOVED it.

Middi~
Minda chapter 6 . 3/16/2008
Pretty good story. I would have liked to know a little more about how Roushik helped to raise Ricky.
Minda chapter 2 . 3/15/2008
Just got finished reading the second chapter. It's not weird to write about m/f scenes. I write about both.
meus carus chapter 6 . 1/20/2008
lol, a slutty story with a cute ending. I loved this!
seytgtrd324 chapter 6 . 8/14/2007
I absolutely love this story. I really do. Everything was in it, everything that needed to be, and I bow to your infinate skill.

And a little note, one I know will get me teased or yelled at or something, but I have to say it...Roushik reminds me of Vegeta at the end. *cringes* Don't hurt me!

Anyways, I love your work. Keep it up!
S chapter 6 . 8/13/2007
Much enjoyed your story! :) Cool idea (to whoever requested it :P
Itsa Mia chapter 6 . 7/26/2007
I want an asian boy... i want a happy ending. i wish i was one of your characters... -_-;
Mistress-K99 chapter 6 . 7/22/2007
Lol...I love that line "less talk, more rock". I think I would hit a guy if he said that to me but I'd laugh too.
aferdeity chapter 6 . 7/21/2007
it was a bittersweet anding that they could not be comepltly together. uumm don't do a vampire fic next it is SO overdone. How about using... some kind of new exotic myth? something nobody has ever heard about. you could do some reaserch.
Emmie1000 chapter 6 . 7/21/2007
Wow the story started out so dark and managed to ave an almost cute ending, I liked it. It made me feel all gooey inside. Thank you
The Wolfdemon of fire chapter 5 . 7/20/2007
hey that was awesome and i can't wait for your next chapter please update it soon
82 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »