Reviews for Sunken
Sexy Vampirechick chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
I like this my interpretation was wrong,but this poemt told me that you're drifting apart from your friends,the world and losing all your feelings towards last 3 lines I took it as you speaking to the Lord for putting you in this unfaithful life.
wyckydgoddess chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
wicked homie!
shookierewrites chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
Oh honey, this makes me sad... but it it very pretty. I hope youre not feeling this bad all the time any more. I heart you! tons and tons! You always rock my tube socks even when im not wearing them because theyre dancing too hard at your awesomeness so id be wearing flipflops but you seem to be rocking them too... so aww hell ill just go bare foot since i cant keep shooes and socks on, but hey! who's complaining? its so much more fun to dance at your awesomeness bare footed than to dance at your awesomeness while trying to keep up with numerous pairs of dancing socks and a few pairs of dancing flipflops that are also rocking out to your awesomeness. so yea. lurve you

-Shookie
morethancarbon chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
Nice, I like how you expressed how you feel very clearly.
DemonicTruths chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
Good poem. It shows that you'll work hard to get what you want. Keep writing.

-DemonicTruths
Samurai Poet chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
Wow! This is really good! I really like it (no this is not sarcasm). Anyway, sorry for not reviewing your work lately. I've been busy with work and... other stuff (writer's block, writer's cramp, and a little dose of the real world... oh yeah, and getting ready for college). Anyway, keep up the good work, it is very much appreciated and very well felt by yours truly.