Reviews for Everlasting
Carmel March chapter 8 . 7/31/2007
Lovely, lovely chapter. I'm loving the direction this story is going in. You do an excellent job on portraying the supernatural aspect, without seeming forced or funky. Yes, funky :)

Update soon!

~carm~
thyme and place chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
Hmm... an interesting story, but I feel that its too much a surface story, you know what i mean? It just feels empty and flat almost as if there wasn't enough emotion put into the story. Just a comment.
Carmel March chapter 7 . 7/27/2007
This is a wonderful story so far. I didn't think I'd be able to follow without reading the other parts of the series first, but I seemed to catch on straight away. Now, I'm absolutely in love with your characters and the clever storyline :) Good job on this, and I can't wait for more!

~carm~
Pyro Emo Punk chapter 7 . 7/26/2007
There is really only one thing I can safely say about this chapter. Claudia and Xavian are really creepy people.
Levana chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
I like this. I admire the way you plan out what you're going to write before writing it and how you're writing a series. good job
Pyro Emo Punk chapter 6 . 7/25/2007
Well, i finally got up to speed with whats going on. its pretty weird how all these things from their past are coming back to haunt their present. I got another good laugh when Ross went into the street to get his wallet. Then again, if my wallet was in the middle of the street and I knew it had a fifty in it, I would go after it too.
Pyro Emo Punk chapter 2 . 7/24/2007
so this is the infamous beach chapter I've been hearing about. Well, I did get quite a few good laughs at the Tales references in this chapter. Humor aside, I was surprised that Glaregon's claw was on the beach.
Apollyion chapter 5 . 7/22/2007
Very descriptive and imaginative plot you have going here. I like Ross's character.
Pyro Emo Punk chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
I finally got to reading this chapter, sorry it took so long. Well, it was a very interesting first chapter setting. I will admit, I did let out a small laugh when i read the part where Ross snapped to attention when Alicia's dad opened the door. I'm now very curious about the people in the black van, which I assume is what you want.
39 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3