Reviews for A New Fashioned Tale

Cheap shoes ,jersey ,handbag ,accept paypal,free shipping

Low price for high quality shoes ,accept paypal ,free shipping

CHEAPEST NIKE SHOX TUROB SPORT SHOES

new style of shoes ,handbag ,t-shirt,jean

welcome to check ourw website :
eiyuang999 chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Discount Nike Air Max 2005 Shop ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 2006 Shoes Shop ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 360 Catalogs ( )

Discount Nike Air Max Ltd Shoes Catalogs ( )

Discount Nike Air Max Tn Men's Shoes ( )

Discount Nike Air Max Tn 2 Women's Shoes ( )

Discount Nike Air Max Tn 3 Customize ( )

Discount Nike Air Max Tn 4 Shoes Customize

( )
DarkRose1593 chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
This was so cute, and pretty good for having been written when you were either in 4th or 5th grade. I also liked how SHE was the one who proposed, and not him. It was sweet. :)
Aligera chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
This is impressive even for an adult, let alone a child to write. You sure were one smart kid! Great story and really clever.
Sahk chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
Whooa, for fourth or fifth grade that was very impressive.
Selarose chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
Aww, that was so cute. The style was really nice, true to the fairy tale style. It kind of reminds me of another fairy tale, I believe by the Grimm brothers. But anyway, 4th or 5th grade you say? Yeah, you totally own...XD
FocacciaBread chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
I think that, due to our society, we've all grown up knowing fairy tales that have been pumped up on steroids, so that when we are presented with the originals, we're forced to think that it's cliche. Even the first fairy tales by Grimm can be boorish in their predictability. However, the language Grimm uses is simple and eloquent, and the stories ring true (which is more than I can say for The O.C. or Grey's Anatomy).

This story is reminiscent of Grimm's. Predictable in its ending, but eloquent and sweet. Great job. :)

By the by... you say you wrote this in fifth grade? Your 11 year old self just pwned me. ;D
Jenabean chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
This one made me really happy. It reminds me of a bedtime story I was once told. It's good.