Reviews for Dangerous Game
AlyssaChu chapter 13 . 4/13
I think the pace was too fast but the plot was definitely a 10/10.
R. Ficst chapter 13 . 11/3/2012
Hahaha the tone makes me giggle. Great story. Odd and a little bit crazy, sparked with awesome.
Kitkatdiamond chapter 4 . 8/20/2012
I love your character descriptions at this point! Regan is a very interesting character. Just a note on how you could things a little more realistic: you can have Regan still be slightly hung over so that there is a plausable reason for her impaired judgement
tenna shut up chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
it really is a lovely prologue :)
Preposterous chapter 13 . 1/29/2012
LOL! I did not see the ending coming. Somehow, instead of hating the unhappy ending, I simply love it.
Alanisaur chapter 10 . 7/11/2011
Is something finally happening? Sory, it's just the story seemed a little slow and uneventful to me.
sparkyzebo chapter 8 . 6/6/2011
AWSOME!
Charlee Rayne chapter 13 . 6/1/2011
so is she happy? if not, then leave!
Yellow.Jellow chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
I love love love the flow of this! I love how the wording is so concise, like there's a pattern or rhythm, or both, to it. Can't wait to keep reading!
MidnightThief15 chapter 13 . 10/31/2010
The epilogue was good, but I'm wondering if Reggie regrets her decision at all or what life is like now with her demon "husband" ...
CassandraRose526 chapter 13 . 9/20/2010
The epilogue is really funny. To be honest, I think you have the story in that. I would love to have a story with her and trying to live in hell with her demon-husband. Thanks for writing!

CassandraRose526 chapter 12 . 9/20/2010
Nice reveal. I think I would have liked to have this element thrown in earlier in the story though. Still a good story, but there wasn't much supernatural elements throughout the most of it. If it weren't for the prologue, I wouldn't have known this was supernatural in nature.

CassandraRose526 chapter 11 . 9/20/2010
OH wait . .. this story is almost done. Who is this girl? Ek.

CassandraRose526 chapter 10 . 9/20/2010
Hm . . . left me on a cliffie. I'm suppose to be driving to work right now. But one more chapter. Have to know what happens! )

CassandraRose526 chapter 8 . 9/20/2010
I like making up words as well. When people make fun of my words I just tell them I have a speech impediment. Shuts them up(almost) every time! Disregard the fact that speech impediments don't make you make up new words.

162 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »