Reviews for Dangerous Game
KateisLost chapter 3 . 7/5/2007
Oh I really like this story. Very funny! Can't wait to read more! Please update soon!
Sekhra chapter 3 . 7/5/2007
"damn cave woman hormones." Ah, that was just funny. It still makes me giggle.

I really like how, I guess, dry your writing is. It's to the point, it's matter-of-fact, it's slightly witty and a little tipsy. Just like your main character, Regan. The only thing I would suggest is to take care to make it less choppy, so that sentences vary in length and there aren't quite so many stutters/pauses where none are needed.
Ollie May chapter 3 . 7/5/2007
Yay! You updated this which makes me unbelievably ecstatic and then you go and shamelessly plug ALL of my stories! Woohoo! I'm thinking you did that second bit because you knew I would have to praise your stuff to not-a-planet Pluto next chapter I update. That's mostly why I love you, i think. And of course for Regan who is so damn fabulous it makes me giggle. And Aleron sure ain't bad himself, I gotta say that. Great job and update fast, no excuses!

Ollie May
imames chapter 2 . 7/4/2007
I like it, :). I can't wait to see how she gets herself into the predicament of playing strip-something with a demon. Should prove to be entertaining, I suppose. Update soon, please.

-imames.
E. L. McV chapter 2 . 7/3/2007
This looks promising. I quite like the sort of deadpan feel that the narration has. I'm kind of hoping it gets a bit less choppy as she gets a bit less drunk, though. Guess I'll watch and see :)
J.D. Nichols chapter 2 . 7/2/2007
Sounds good so far. Interesting. Can't wait to see how things go. _
gossamerdragon chapter 2 . 7/2/2007
I love it! I have to say even the description rocks. :)
Ollie May chapter 2 . 7/2/2007
Woot woot! This is still awesome. You know my favorite parts but really everything is my favorite because, again, it's BRILLIANT. Keep updating, this is officially the end of my previewed part, so hurry!

Love ya,

Ollie
xtotallyatpeacex chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
Lol this looks good so far. So, remind me again? You don't play... what with demons? Oh, right. Anything. Gotcha. :D
Ollie May chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
WOOHOO! I love this story so damn much, it's going to be awesome. Update soon, I don't think I can wait for the next chapter.
Mister Satire chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
So that was a demon who stepped on my shoe!

I'm interested to see where this is going, actually.
MickeyRoo chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
Love it. It also explains all those "people" who seem to be out to ruin my day _
dinoRAWRR chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
Interesting. Makes me want to see where this goes.
tour d'ivoire chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
There you are. :D

This sounds very interesting; I can't wait for the next bits.

Haha, enticing, indeed.