Reviews for Dangerous Game
Alenor chapter 13 . 8/26/2008
hmm...well, i like the story, although I'm a little disappointed in the ending. it didn't seem like enough somehow. oh well, cya later ~ Alenor
Katherine-the-greate chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
great beginning chapter. it is a great hook. :)
Sarahj259 chapter 12 . 8/18/2008
thats it? that's just the end? that all she wrote?
Counting Petals chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
Review Marathon! (If you're confused, there's a link on my profile.)

I loved this because it made me laugh. Hard. I also liked that this was humorous, because it made me want to read more to find out how the narrator got into this situation to begin with.
closednow chapter 2 . 8/11/2008
Wow, I've never actually read a piece of fiction that referenced Tom Stoppard. Bravo for including what I would consider a rather obscure piece and making it feel like it belongs.
tundra101 chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
Unless, of course, you lead a puritanical life. Then demons will avoid you like the proverbial plague. As will everybody else.

heh heh heh. funny!
faerie-gumdrops chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
Wow this story has the most awesome summary.

Anyhoo, I really like it so far, seems really funny and original - you've got some awesome lines in here. Also, like the style with the mega-short sentence length paragraphs (although CCwise, I guess it could annoy the more picky reader, I dunno - I like it though, nice and punchy). Also, your writing is really professional and error-free - I could only find one typo:

'It is important to know who you re dealing with' with the random space in the you're / you are.

This is a really cool start! Love it so far!
Mayu-San-Sakura chapter 11 . 2/20/2008
Lol, this is the funniest story I have ever read! Update soon.
Bob chapter 11 . 1/16/2008
After reading up to this point in the story, I like how it's being told from a narrative perspective rather than 2nd or third person. The story is very interesting so far. The main characters Aleron and Regan seem very real. While the scene descriptions are brief they are full of details.

You really do need to continue the story, it's like commercials right before the good scene, it's painful!
Segmented Chimera chapter 11 . 1/16/2008
Your entire writing style is witty repartee. I approve. You will be receiving one-third of my total good-vibes allotment for the next month, or until you have finished this particular story. Then you will, I'm afraid, have be downgraded to one-sixth of the allotment, as there are a lot of people to go around, but that one-sixth will be intended to FORCE YOU TO WRITE A BOOK GODDAMMIT, AND GET PUBLISHED RAPIDORAPIDORAPIDO.

A-hem. That will be all.
Izella G chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
That's a great read! Interesting and quite captivating!

I love the lines:

Dont play games with demons.

It's not healthy.

Again with the suspensefully spaced sentences. Good work! :D

Isabella.x
poncypuck chapter 11 . 12/7/2007
Ooh, a new story...I understand the whole attention span problem. Heh. I'm trying to overcome it! ~looking forward to what's in store
gulistala chapter 11 . 12/6/2007
That was one short chapter.

Now what was with the kiss? Why the hell didn't she ask for explanations? Is she scared or awkward?

gulistanlik
miss-blackhair chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
whoa.

i like the summary. its kinda cool.

your style of writing has this kind of unique spice that makes the reader wanting to read more. nice.
zoule chapter 11 . 12/5/2007
Oh a fellow demoness with special tea? Col
164 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »