Reviews for Senioritis
lunasea chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
hilarious! and dont worry i do this sometimes cause the things people i know are to hilarious to pass up! i love the small ones with john and the walkie talkie names!
Max-Ashworth chapter 7 . 12/29/2008
Well...this provided mucho lulz...I shall favorite it...and probably start my own.

Only, I'm just a sophomore so I will have a much longer one. O_O
Subbie chapter 7 . 11/13/2008
YAY! Thank you luci, I know they'l really like them...

I've already gone and checked out the other one, but I await eagerly for the next installemnt!

Lee
Subbie chapter 6 . 11/2/2008
Wow. Just wow. It's it 'sok with you if I show these to my friends? The only thing is that we're not allowed internet at school, so I'd have to Copy paste them onto a Microsoft word document and then print them. But I'd give all the credit to you, of course...

They'd laugh so hard. I can totally see it now.

Lee
Neatly me chapter 6 . 9/20/2008
i love this story/memior, i am seriously crying cause im laughing so hard!
Sophia.Lobato chapter 6 . 6/13/2008
OMFG, this is funny!

I'm at work, and my colleage interns keep shooting me weird glances because I can't stop laughing my ass off, in a very loud manner.

I'd love it if you updated, this thing is awesome!

The whole Holy mother fu...of my cousin nearly got me peed on my pants! Damn, this is scary-funny.

;D
Taylor chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
Hahaha...i cant say much else. still chuckling.

i read this when i have a bad day so, don't delete it.
Kellyaka your girlfriend chapter 3 . 5/30/2008
...ha
once rhythmatic chapter 6 . 5/20/2008
Your friends are retarded.

I love them.
Lina chapter 6 . 5/10/2008
Bahahahahaha I love inside jokes and what not. This is pretty cool. I miss West Virginia.
Mocan chapter 6 . 5/9/2008
. .

I couldn't breathe for like, half an hour or something from laughing so hard. Your shit almost killed me,by,like assphyxiation or whatever the crap it's called.
lupe2uni chapter 6 . 5/7/2008

CURE-Karasu chapter 6 . 5/7/2008
*Raises hand.*

XD
Black Magic Grape chapter 6 . 5/5/2008
This is some funny stuff.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »