Reviews for The Apocalypse
BoundaryBreaker chapter 22 . 12/29/2013
Well, even though I'm very behind on reading this, it was really freaking good. I'm so glad I had the opportunity to read this, because it was a phenomenally well developed story. Thank you for writing this.
PenguinLover33 chapter 22 . 12/21/2013
This story is awesome! Good job. It definitely kept me interested and when I wasn't reading it, I was thinking about it
Jay chapter 22 . 12/3/2013
Wow, you are so good! No you are amazing!
artistic dreamer chapter 11 . 8/28/2013
wow, i knew their hatred (or at least hannah's) for each other was something deeper than just playing pranks on one another, but i was definitely pleasantly surprised to see that she had already admitted to herself a long time ago that she was in love with jake. that's comforting to know that even though she has amnesia, her feelings are for reals. as for jake, i am so confused, he still goes about like he hates her and doesn't like to be around her...but is willing to be her helper friend or whatever, and actually stood up for her enough to quit...that's pretty cool, but i can't tell if he really has feelings for her yet.
The Broken Idealist chapter 21 . 8/2/2013
One of the great liberties of being a teenage girl unbound by responsibilities is indulging in beautiful anonymous literature online. This story was absolutely perfect, and I just loved how you took their relationship dynamic and made it evolve.
LunaRain chapter 21 . 7/27/2013
P.S. I'm glad you didn't put down this story even after finding out someone had plagiarized it. Some Writers have been removing theirs after the sad and maddening event. Though I could understand their feelings for it, I just don't understand the sense of having it removed when the story was originally theirs.

The only thing I'm saying is, their letting this plagiarizers beat them to a corner... Or something like that. Anyways thank you for the wonderful story.
LunaRain chapter 22 . 7/27/2013
Hi I love your story. It's great! I thought for one moment that Mercedes would still but in after what she did during the party. You can't really know a person until you know them. Anyways I've also read the sequel one-shot and The Genesis though until the current chapter you have. Long distance relationships are really hard to maintain. So, sad... T_T I'll be waiting patiently for your updates there. ;)
glowingstar101 chapter 21 . 6/2/2013
This is so cute! They've totally been in love for way too long but been oblivious to it.
Mimer Limer chapter 21 . 5/12/2013
Omg I love it it is so cute, I just wish there were more chapters to follow their raletionship, and while Trisha and Hannah were stalking Avalon, I thought that Isaac was gunna come up and the instead of stalking Avalon they would be spying on their date, that would've been adorable... But regardless you story is still amazing and you did an awesome job!
Kaitlyn Noble chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
This may be the inner writer in me, but I have a sneeking suspicion that the whole "Hannah-stealing-Jake's-first-kiss-in-front-of-his -crush" event will come up again in later chapters.

Loving this so far! Off to read some more...
Faith-Huskers chapter 21 . 3/24/2013
I really really liked your story.
Guest chapter 22 . 3/21/2013
This story was amazing... please continue
KoriLee123 chapter 7 . 3/21/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
TrueRebellion14 chapter 22 . 1/27/2013
I can honestly say that I was completely giddy reading this story. In fact, I continued to giggle whenever Hannah and Jake got closer and closer together that my entire family gave me the evil eye and left me to my own devices. I just could not stop reading this story and after reading "The Metamorphosis" and "The Genesis" I felt my heart going out to Hannah and Jake. I can't wait to read more!
OrangeSodaRocks chapter 22 . 1/26/2013
Ahhhh I've been waiting for this day forever! so excited!
524 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »