Reviews for The Apocalypse
Vicky a chapter 21 . 1/16/2009
I love it. I was well written and interesting all the way trough. I love Jake's personality, the dark and closed off part of him. It makes him an interesting character./Vicky A.
ThereForTomorrow chapter 21 . 1/12/2009
I APPLAUD YOU FOR THE AMAZING STORY

*claps eagerly*

I have been reading this story for about a week because of school and homework and my other extras but each time i make it back to the computer to read again i fall instantly in love with this story AGAIN and again and again AND AGAIN

i have been reading until 3 am on school nights to find out what happens.

i absolutely love the story

and i will be checking on your others.

Keep Writing!
loved chapter 21 . 1/12/2009
i love this story! you are an awesome author! the waits between chapters were too long for my liking. but the end totally makes up for it. hehe. jake and hannah are so cute together! wow, i love this story so much. thanks for writing such a great fiction, and i will definitely be keeping tabs on your future stories.

xoxo
ThereForTomorrow chapter 15 . 1/11/2009
the way Jake acts in this chapter reminds me so much of how edward cullen treats bella when hes being protective.

&& i love the story !
Veronica Kimble chapter 21 . 1/11/2009
aw...its over now?

this was a really cute chapter! awesome story!
JudasTree chapter 21 . 1/11/2009
I LOVE IT! IT'S AWESOME!

But I wouldn't mind reading an epilogue ... :)
HeyyyitsPickle chapter 21 . 1/11/2009
YAYY! its donee! that story was awesome! i cant wait 2 read the rest of your stories! : )
Mynmsths chapter 21 . 1/11/2009
I loved it twas amazing... one of my favorites here on FP. Great job I loved your description...
OdairBear chapter 21 . 1/10/2009
Hey I just finished reading this story!

Your story did something to me. I really don't know what it did but it was something and it made the story very addicting.

I could not stop reading and I ended up falling in love with this story!

I loved how realistic it was and how you kept Jake in character! He was an ass but I totally loved him from the start!

I loved how I was debating on Jake and Hannah's relationship even though it was very frustrating it was also very fun.

-grins-

Lastly, I loved Hannah to death! I became so attached to her and you did such an awesome job with the writing that I was able to imagine how she was feeling very well.

When Jake told her about the Hide-and-seek and she became jealous I felt jelouse too,like I was Hannah for a minuit and I love how I was able to imagine it really well.

All in all great story!

I am really looking forward to reading your other stories.
Leah-Beth chapter 21 . 1/10/2009
wow, you are such a good writer! i loved this story so much! your characters were so much fun, and i couldn't stop reading until i'd finished! such a good job!
Mynmsths chapter 18 . 1/10/2009
Shit... no thats not suppose to happen... god i am totally hating Hannah right now... gr she just needs to listen to stupid dumb impulsive Jake...
Mynmsths chapter 17 . 1/10/2009
Dudes i love your alliteration (spelling?) chapter titles they are great... but anyways was that like a memory?
Mynmsths chapter 12 . 1/10/2009
Wait what! no but really thats awesome i've been waiting for that... great job so far.
Stahlut chapter 21 . 1/10/2009
Wow I finally was able to get to reading this, and well, I really loved the ending. It wasnh't over the top or anything like that. It was actually quite simple and I liked that. so anyway yeah, I loved it!
Isabella22 chapter 21 . 1/10/2009
Oh my goodness that was so much fun to read! I'm really sad that the story ended (and I won't get to see the moms' reactions).

Awesome work. You created a great story. :D