Reviews for The Apocalypse
Avide chapter 21 . 12/30/2012
I like how you showed the different ways to look Hannah' s friends, and I like every section about Jake's feelings for his ex. You really added depth with those details.
Each main character's relationship with Isaac grew, and that was fun to read!
If I may, the things I would suggest you look at again are the words "blaring piercingly" and the placement of your introductions to family and father issues. The information itself is great, but maybe some of it should be sprinkled around instead of sitting in paragraphs into themselves, so close to our getting to know the Jake/Hannah banter. Sometimes that comes across as a dump heap of development.
Thanks for publishing this story on here, so I could read it!
ForgottenHope chapter 21 . 11/30/2012
I believe I've read this story years ago, but I must say, I enjoyed it immensely. Again. Good work and keep writing!
brinalovesyouxx chapter 21 . 11/24/2012
Such a cute story! Very well written :) look forward to reading more of your stories, keep up the awesome work :D xx
We Can Be Lost Together chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Wow one chapter and I'm already in love with this; that's one sign of an awesome story and amazing writing.

On to the next chapter!
MEG0205 chapter 21 . 7/12/2012
Ahhhh! I love this story! I just couldn't stop reading.
Megan :)
MissKukyMonster chapter 21 . 7/9/2012
Hey awesome story! Really great plot, likable characters, and nothing too overdone. Thanks for sharing it!
Thulia chapter 21 . 7/2/2012
It's funny because I don't remember cringing so many times in my life ands that's a good thing because it means I felt all the embarressment for hanna that she didn't know she should feel. LOL. Reading this and being in on all that hanna has forgotten was kind of wired. And jakes blatant disregard at the begening of the story made me dislike him at first. And it us a true complement to your skill as a writer that you wrote the transition in his feelings so seamlessly.
Sammi chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
I love this. I've read it twice. The first time was a long tima ago. but I remembered certain parts this time. Which is a feat in itself because I usually forget things. Even with remembering, the book was a perfect read the second time through:) thank you!
Sammi chapter 21 . 5/19/2012
Twenty-two is my favorite number. Let's have an epilogue!
Atramento chapter 12 . 5/4/2012
Love this story, I really do...but when Brent says, 'I'll deflate his tears for you' did you mean 'tires'? Kinda wondering there.
InnocentSarcasm chapter 21 . 5/3/2012
awwwww I absolutely adore this story,

I have to point out that there were a few mistakes with sentence formation but that is a very very minor thing.

I really like Hannah's character for not going mental with jealousy and crazy rabid when Jake was being bi-polar That is what I genuinely wanted her to react -like a sane person.

And Jake...ummm I really have to give it to you this guy isn't incredibly sexy or rich , he's normal the only thing that stood out to me were his green eyes and that he isn't great with the whole romantic thing. and I still find myself loving him as a character (I hope I am making sense because its like 3 in the morning )

also the alterations for chapter names - me likey!
InnocentSarcasm chapter 9 . 5/3/2012
I had to comment for this chapter the cuteness just went off the charts with Kevin and Christmas together

KevinChristmas Home Alone!

Well at least for me, easily my favorite chapter! now off I am to read more!
castiel89 chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Hey there!

It's Amy from A Drop of Romeo! I'm here to proudly inform you that The Apocalypse has been added to the site under the Hate/Love category! Here's your congratulatory review:

The Apocalypse's summary is what first intrigued me. It let me know that the generic hate/love cliché had a bit of a twist to it. Hannah Ayers and Jake Allen have known each other since they were newborns. And have loathed each other for about as long. Now seniors in high school, it seems as if their never ending feud will be just that: never ending. That is, until, one stormy night when Hannah is in a terrible car accident leaving her with no memory whatsoever. Jake can either use this to his advantage in the ongoing war between them, or use it as an opportunity to truly befriend her and end it. He's truly torn. Because they've never got along before, Jake is very reluctant to be all buddy buddy with her. Although he tries to keep his distance from her, he looks out for her while she recovers as a favor to Hannah's family and to his mother. Amnesiac Hannah is a complete one-eighty compared to pre-accident Hannah regarding Jake. Overtime, it seems that Jake doesn't mind her company and actually befriends her, although he denies it. While at times, I felt like there was more dialogue than explanation, it wasn't overpowering. I still experienced all the feelings the author was portraying. I do wish the ending was a little more fluid. To me, it seemed a little thrown together. Despite minor typos, The Apocalypse was definitely a feel good read that left me with a fuzzy feeling in my stomach and a smile on my face.

Keep up the wonderful work!

twibbit chapter 21 . 4/21/2012
Aww tat was a short ending :( I like the story though :)
Rue chapter 21 . 4/12/2012
I love it... You don't know for how long i have been searching for a story like this one... Hope to read the sequel soon!
535 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »