Reviews for Seducing The Seducer
J.L. Lofthouse chapter 3 . 11/25/2012
My god update soon!
Bookworm-At-Starbucks chapter 3 . 12/2/2011
I for loved it! Even I know that you will not be updating soon, I do have some hope that ypu wpuld see fit that these characters deserve a happy ending like all authors do. I think that the last time you updated was in 2007 and I know that no body will care if you did, but I would like to think that I care. Please finish this even though most of us on here wont be an uthor. Please finish it for the sake of it. After all, Cinderella needs to have her Prince.
yourb chapter 3 . 11/27/2011
you. have. to. write. more. SOON.
aby pwn u chapter 3 . 7/23/2010
I actually like the change in plot! It would have been boring if there was nothing going on but cleaning in her maid job ): NE wayz, UPDATE SOON! Cant wait! Luv this story already :P
renegade01 chapter 3 . 10/12/2009
this is such a good read, but since its been 2 years i'm wondering if you're ever gonna update this. please do. its so much fun to read. and even though there's lots of cinderella stuff in it, I think you've made it your own. love it ;)
sarcasm is my middle name chapter 3 . 8/25/2009
c
amy chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
aww sweet, cute, adorable)

-amy
viola chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
Love the story! Please update soon!

Wow I am doing the 100th review:)
MyOhMy chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
I hope you update this soon! I absolutely love, love, love it.
cul gurl chapter 3 . 6/23/2009
PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

CANT WAIT TO READ MORE!

LOVE YOUR STORY!
cul gurl chapter 2 . 6/23/2009
amazing story

amazing plot

amazing way of telling the story
cul gurl chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
LOVE IT!
E. M. Isle chapter 3 . 4/13/2009
loved it. i saw that you haven't updated in awhile, hope you change that soon. i really enjoyed reading the frist three chapters of your story, but i want to know what happens next. best regards
JuniperRhose chapter 3 . 4/12/2009
Great story so far. :) Hope to see more soon. The only suggestion I have is that the information you put in the author's note in chapter 2 be incorporated into the story somehow instead. But great otherwise!
gulistanlik chapter 3 . 4/9/2009
Hi! I'm just curious, will this ever be updated? I really want to know what happens next!
107 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »