Reviews for Seducing The Seducer
CK Shorty chapter 2 . 8/26/2007
Of course I remember this! I read it all over again, picking up on the new part added. I still love this and I'm so pleased to hear that it's going to be continued. That really bites that this wasn't accepted in Skow. Maybe now that you're continuing this, it'll be nominated for another category in the future. I mean, look how many reviews you have for just two chapters :O) Ah, and missing chapter 3? I have had that happen before, so I feel your pain with randomly losing a chapter. I don't understand how that happens.

I read your profile. All girl boarding school? Ah, I couldn't survive. I'm a tomboy and sometimes I get along better with men than women. I HOPE the system doesn't block FictionPress...the horror if you didn't continue this soon. But at least we know ahead of time what happened if you do not update until October. I read that you'll be posting character pics too! That has become a popular demand among a lot of authors...even I had to do it because people were bugging me! I don't know if I'll look at them (though curiosity may get me), because right now I have my own images of your characters. Normally I'm not the type of reader that wants to see images of characters. I let my imagination and the description from the author put it all together for me.

Anyway, long enough review. I can't wait to read more! This story is so good.
laprincesadelasuisa chapter 2 . 8/26/2007
That was fantastic! I really like the whole scene. I hope that you do get the next chapter up in September because I cannot wait to read more.
Jwei Lih chapter 2 . 8/26/2007
oh... i wanna know what happens nexT!
firefly of hell chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
The song really fitted with the story so far. It's such a cliche, but it's so amazing in the story!
Katie Valentine chapter 2 . 8/25/2007
I wanna know what happens next now! and yay! it's gonna be a full-length story now. we! XD
AliSun Free chapter 2 . 8/25/2007
Absolutely, positively love the plotline. :D I hope you get to update soon, because I want to read what happens. Hm. Continue! haha xD
frackandbonechick chapter 2 . 8/25/2007
hi ya, i'm so glad that you are going to continue this story, and i can't wait to read the rest. And i too think that computers suck, heck at least mine does.

I'll be looking forward to your new chapter

Cheers

Michelle
liVe-yOuR-fAntAsy chapter 2 . 8/25/2007
Great story! I love it! Update soon!
Briar Rose 05 chapter 2 . 8/25/2007
i loved it. i want the new chapter soon. and i think you should keep the passion in there. it makes it really good. if you don't want it very long it'll be simple. but yeah. keep the sexual tension and the passion. and keep up the good work!
enigmatic.allure chapter 2 . 8/25/2007
wow! this story is great, I love reading it. please update soon.
PerfectChaos859 chapter 2 . 8/25/2007
I love this story it is really cute i cant wait for the next chapter! sorry your lap top deleted it!

D
Blithe smilE chapter 2 . 8/25/2007
WOOT-NESS! I loved it and I can't wait for more...thank you for repling to my earlier review...:D

Blith smilE
Candyfloss Victim chapter 2 . 8/25/2007
hey! this is awesome, a take on the 'ole cinderella story, eh? i like it.
Lil Bazza chapter 2 . 8/25/2007
My respect for you as an author just skyrocketed. Just thought I'd start with that. Not many authors actually go to the effort to reply, and yours was so detailed and extensive. I feel special. So you know, thanks. It makes me LIKE reviewing.

I'm sorry your story wasn't accepted, but I'm not sorry you've decided to continue it. This story had great potential, and I quite honestly can't wait to get to chapter 3. Should be fun. I just love Cinderella stories, especially modern ones. Makes me feel happy inside.

I hope you have fun on your holiday, and I've been at an all girls boarding school (although, I was a day girl, so it could be different) and I know that the boarders had GREAT social lives. Although, that could because I'm from a stuck up, upper class area, therefore all private schools in the region like to interbreed. There are about 10 (all boy to all girl ratio is pretty similar) in about a half hour drive. I'm sure you'll have FUN. I'm kinda jealous in a way.

Anyway, I only really reviewed to thank you, oh, and I did skim the story - just so, you know, I'm in touch for next month.

Can't wait really.

Jen.
Sweet Child chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
I think that you absolutely have to continue this. It was a gorgeous beginning, as you've already set all the elements for further conflict. So, continuing is a must, as you'd otherwise pass up a great story.

On another note, on your profile you said you needed a beta. If you're still up for it, and haven't found anybody else, I'd gladly beta your work for you. If you're interested, just PM me. Now, get back to writing your stories *shoo, shoo*.
107 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »