Reviews for Blade of sorrows
flies.like.decay chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
Deep. Have you ever listened to Otep? You might like them. But then again, I'm just saying that because I'm an obsessed fan and would like to recruit as many people as possible. Mwuahaha. I am so adding you to my favorites.
darkwolf486 chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
Deep, Deary, Sorrowful...i like it.
timothy leary fan chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
wow, it's kind of funny; I wrote a poem almost exactly the same of this about nine years ago! take care of yourself, hon
Tytherpol chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
your real writings are very good.
Eat-The-Meak chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
...i sincerely hope this isn't from personal experience...i mean, i personally can't say anything, that'd be the pot callin the kettle black, but u really shouldn't cut yourself...
xfail chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
That was chilling. The form of it was unique and really added to the effect. It's descriptive without going overboard. Good job!
Exodus.Escence Of Sin chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
nice, good rythm and rhyming. realy short might i tell you but i luv short poems and this does actually send alot of messages to me which i like . goo job once again!

evanescence123
i kiss to tell chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
very well written, and chilling. the 1 word per line was a really great effect, i made that part stand out a lot. the beginning is well written but you might play around with the way it flows together...just a thought.
shadeslayer07 chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
i liked it. ithink that the 1 word per line thing was cool. :)

yea!