Reviews for Another New School
Disney Is Hardcore chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
hahaha, I liked the (what kind of a name was jock?) (maybe it was a nickname?) (what were his parents thinking?) parts
Acinnia chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Well this was interesting! I love the new "twist" on the cliche dynamics! It was funny, lovely, and refreshing! Nice dialog; you did a great job writing this fun piece of story :)
jen chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
where the hells that school?hahah..great
BubblesXBoomer4evr chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
that was absolutely amazing! I loved it! it was very well-written and I liked how you didn't spend an hour on telling us how the boys looked. Very good job!
foreverandeverr chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
So Cute! :)
Chatte-Rouge chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
Blushing is so cutte!
That's All She Wrote chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
Aww, that was utterly adorable!
Emerald Dragon77 chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
it feels more like the beginning to a larger story, than a stand-alone, but it still works. I'm quickly becoming a fan of your work, and I can't wait to read more. Anyway, this is a funny, nice, light-hearted scene.
frogs of war chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
The name Jock always makes me think of "Wee Free Men" and Bigger Than Wee Jock But Smaller Than Big Jock Jock.

I find it hard to believe that Liam and Nick are still together, but if their booth getting what they want...

A (boy)friend on his first day. What more could he ask for?
big.break.and.laryngitis chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
I don't really know what it was about this story, but when I finished it, I just went, "Aw" like out loud and everything. It's so super cute. I like it.
Kaelyn Morton chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
omg i love it i love it i love it!
Cattails chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
This seems like the beginning of a longer story :P But I like it as a oneshot, too That whole thing about Jock's name made me laugh. A lot.
Apnoea chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
Wish there was more /

D:

Great job anyway!
Anonymous Reader Person chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
Aww. So cute. But seriously what kind of oneshot is THAT? It seems more like the chapter one of a story you never bothered to update. It's not even that I like the story (though trust me I DO like it lots)but the way you wrote the chapter itself was like telling us there is more to be going on!
Renae K chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
Oh, me likey! Very funny.