Reviews for with exhausted whispers
somelilgirl chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
Oh wow, LOVE is the only thing i can say! God this reminds me of my last relationship. beautiful though.
x.Miss.Twiztid.x chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
Beautiful work.

Honestly, I don't know what else to say. Your imagery and raw emotion left me breathless. I love it.
dollface and her cancer chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
like i never reviewed this. christ. [those are some of my favorite words, you know. 'you will come back even if i have to tattoo your name across my palms'. it screams cassihaunting all over them, chica.] seriously. it's all the best things about your writing rolled into lightandshadow and origami. i'm completely in love with it.

come back soon, doll, and bring your words with you.
fluorescent youth chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
this is brilliant. very raw and powerful. i especially love the line where you say "i want you to take over my immune system and destroy my cells/rebuild me in any way you see beautiful", it speaks of the perfection girls feel they must maintain to get the guy, and the last stanza is incredibly relatable.
S. JayFinch chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
Yeah this is simply fantastic.
axis.on.a.tilt chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
the last two lines of the first verse, the second of the second verse, and all of the last.

I am in love with the sun hitting windows the right way.
Faith Adeline chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
wow, great poem. It's just friggin awesome lol, that's all I can say. Keep it up, you're a great poet.

Faith