Reviews for Blood
half-sketched.staccatos chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
konban wa

I really liked the message behind this, but I don't know if many people will hear it. Most poems about pro-cutting (well, they're not pro, but they're sort of making it sounds alluring) are very... poetic. "Beautiful crimson trickling down" and quotes along those lines. If you added imagery to this, I think it would be more effective. :) Other than that, this was an absolutely amazing piece.

Zaijen

-Shan-
Britt1122 chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
I honestly dont think cutting is a bad thing, addictive, yes. But if it helps someone feel better, should it be considered a bad thing?

If its an alternative to suicide, is it worth it?

Does it make someone weak? I think if someone can ACTUALLY do it, if they have the will to hurt themself, they cant be weak.

Some people dont do it for the pain though. Theres a feeling associated with it, a kind of sense of control, you know that its one aspect in your life you can control.

I dont know, your opinion, but Id like to hear some more of your side to it, because your argument makes sense but I personally dont agree with it.
VIOLENTLYmistaken chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
Great Work.

It's a nice change to see the cons of cutting and you presented everything so well. Keep it up.

and thank you for the review:D
SarahSupaStar chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
Wonderful!

Finally, someone who doen't think that cutting will solve all your problems and make you feel much better no matter what's wrong.

I never got how cutting was supposed to help anything, you're INJURING yourself, so how does that make you feel better?

I also liked the point about always having to worry that someone will find out.

Great Work!