Reviews for Xnay on Angerday, s'il vous plaît
PaintedPicture chapter 20 . 9/28/2013
It was a lovely story, :)
Dominique Diane chapter 20 . 9/2/2013
SMACK SMACK! Gabby was his daughter? DOUBLE SMACK! Goodness, it was a completely surprise! Love the story :)
P.F Ally chapter 6 . 7/30/2013
Forget those people who think your writing is ridiculous. I think your writing is fabulous. Your humor is awesome, mmkay. It lays low, but it's funny nonetheless.
mk chapter 20 . 4/4/2013
I absolutely love this story! This is my tenth time reading it!
csorciere chapter 20 . 3/4/2013
I have had so much fun with these. I see that you started Jess' story with Calc, but I noticed that is has been over a year since it was updated and I don't want to get started on it and get hooked like I have been with V, W, and X.

I have truly enjoyed this little world that you have created. It has been a lot of fun and I have laughed quite a bit. Hopefully, one day you will find the time or inspiration to complete Jess' story. In the meantime though, thank you for sharing these stories with us. They are a lot of fun to spend time with.
R. Ficst chapter 20 . 2/6/2013
Absolutely adore this story. June is a fantastic character. Your world-building is quite interesting as well. Awesome work, thanks so much for posting!
TheMoltenWindow chapter 20 . 1/21/2013
Love for this story. Pure love.
It's the second time I've read it in a day :) I hope your happy because you've successfully distracted me from any possible work ;)
Matty may well be my favorite male character on fictionpress or fanfiction, and they're so good as a couple :)
Thank you for posting the story.
CaliGurl2007 chapter 20 . 1/2/2013
I love this one too..I really wish you would finish Jessica's story.
Bluterav chapter 20 . 10/30/2012
Damn it but this was good.
Redz chapter 4 . 8/15/2012
"Au revoire, mon pauvre telefone." pauvre goes before telefone. Anyway, good story. I'm enjoying it.
DA-chen1 chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Great! Haha.. so sweet, her stammering! :-)
Mira
No name chapter 20 . 7/21/2012
I loved it
fellintothemoon chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Hey there! This is Melissa from ADoR. We've been rewriting all of our old reviews and I've just rewritten yours! Here is your review:

Melissa Thinks: June is different from the normal supernatural creatures we see. She's half vampire half werewolf: a hybrid. Her life seems rather dull, but she seems to get by with her two best friends, Jess, a vampire hunter, and Marguerite, a life witch. When a weird bracelet gets stuck around her wrist, she starts attracting all sorts of trouble; and not the good kind.

I was sucked in from the very beginning of this story. With it's addicting plot and great voice, who wouldn't be attracted to it. Jun was an interesting character to read about. While some stories tend to make their female supernatural characters hardened and tough, June was different. There was actually a scene where she stuttered around a guy she like; that shows how unique she is to this genre. To me, the story never dragged or got tedious as some others do. It was short and satisfying along with funny and imaginative. I absolutely loved the relationship between June and Matt. It was real and although Matt seemed to be a bit cold at first, his character developed and softened out. It's an adventure supernatural story that'll keep you on the edge of your seat with its plot twists and crazy characters.
wmichgee chapter 20 . 7/10/2012
i really liked your story.
Grape chapter 20 . 7/8/2012
This was an amazing story! Loved it!
1,235 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »