Reviews for Xnay on Angerday, s'il vous plaît
augmentedDREAMS chapter 20 . 11/16
I liked this book so much better than the previous two. I loved both the main characters and am really sad to see their story end. I'd have loved to read more, so much more!

June and Matty forev
bleedingonyx chapter 20 . 9/13
This story...just wow. I loved everything about it, from the lead characters to the unpredictable plot to the witty dialogue. You're a brilliant writer. Keep up the amazing work!
ajachowder1 chapter 20 . 5/25
Okay cuuuuuute X3

I didn't want to read this at first but kept reading it anyway because I was bored, but now I'm happy I did.

-Aja :D
bluebottles chapter 20 . 12/18/2014
Very good story,different ;and sweet.
Serena chapter 20 . 8/6/2014
absolutely love it, action, adventure, romance and fantasy themes are all anyone could hope for. Beautifully written and reminded me of romancing the stone! Thanks for the great read :) you are a fantastic author
Clever Eagle chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
Ok, I have to say, even if I'm not a huge fan of damsels in distress, you made June lovable despite it. She was a wonderfully three dimensional character who I could sympathize with and cheer for. And I like that even though you used the common kidnapping theme, you made it unique and involved her family and friends. Way too often the female lead is just totally alone with her captor *cough Stockholm Syndrome cough* and it's totally unrealistic and makes me do an eye roll. Reminds me of my more childish, silly ideas of what was "romantic" back when I read some bad fiction as a preteen on Quizilla. P

Also, I really liked that you didn't romanticize rape and instead treated it realistically and seriously as a major obstacle in Matty's parents' relationship. Far too often consent is overlooked in other stories, mainstream media etc and it's a big deal. Having a mom and friends who've had experiences with rape, it's a subject that's very close to my heart and I hate seeing it trivialized, even in fiction. It was a pleasure reading your work, thanks for posting it for others to enjoy!
PaintedPicture chapter 20 . 9/28/2013
It was a lovely story, :)
Dominique Diane chapter 20 . 9/2/2013
SMACK SMACK! Gabby was his daughter? DOUBLE SMACK! Goodness, it was a completely surprise! Love the story :)
P.F Ally chapter 6 . 7/30/2013
Forget those people who think your writing is ridiculous. I think your writing is fabulous. Your humor is awesome, mmkay. It lays low, but it's funny nonetheless.
mk chapter 20 . 4/4/2013
I absolutely love this story! This is my tenth time reading it!
csorciere chapter 20 . 3/4/2013
I have had so much fun with these. I see that you started Jess' story with Calc, but I noticed that is has been over a year since it was updated and I don't want to get started on it and get hooked like I have been with V, W, and X.

I have truly enjoyed this little world that you have created. It has been a lot of fun and I have laughed quite a bit. Hopefully, one day you will find the time or inspiration to complete Jess' story. In the meantime though, thank you for sharing these stories with us. They are a lot of fun to spend time with.
R. Ficst chapter 20 . 2/6/2013
Absolutely adore this story. June is a fantastic character. Your world-building is quite interesting as well. Awesome work, thanks so much for posting!
TheMoltenWindow chapter 20 . 1/21/2013
Love for this story. Pure love.
It's the second time I've read it in a day :) I hope your happy because you've successfully distracted me from any possible work ;)
Matty may well be my favorite male character on fictionpress or fanfiction, and they're so good as a couple :)
Thank you for posting the story.
CaliGurl2007 chapter 20 . 1/2/2013
I love this one too..I really wish you would finish Jessica's story.
Bluterav chapter 20 . 10/30/2012
Damn it but this was good.
1,241 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »