Reviews for Xnay on Angerday, s'il vous plaît
Rosmarina chapter 20 . 8/3/2009
Aw, I really enjoyed this! I read the whole thing in 2 days, heh. Funny, sexy, interesting universe, packed with action & witty movie quotes - yay!
Rosmarina chapter 10 . 8/2/2009
I adored this chapter. Cackled out loud!
trailofinklings chapter 20 . 7/31/2009
aw, really cute.

are calc and jess ever going to officially get together? just wondering.

if you wrote their story, you could call it... "y me?" lol i'm kidding, of course.

i like this, and i do like matty's character. i think i like gabby more though :)
pig4fig chapter 20 . 7/29/2009
This is the first story ever in fictionpress with such a perfect and witty ending. Great Job.
Tigery chapter 20 . 7/28/2009
AWESOME!

It was funny, action-packed, and amazing all in one!
the Pearl chapter 20 . 7/27/2009
I actually read and faved The V word, W is for WHAT? and this one a while ago and apologize for not taking the time to review afterwards as I can't really remember that much much details anymore. But I'd like to mention that I absolutely loved all three and am really glad you've posted them here, if I sometime find myself rereading them I'll make sure to review. :)
dwpea chapter 20 . 7/25/2009
aw.

i really liked the soul-mate element. like plato's yoke thing!

it was a beautiful story, wonderfully written. matty and June are hilarious! thank you.
Long lost sorrow chapter 6 . 7/18/2009
Is that Marla and Callum in this chapter?
Mai-lee T chapter 20 . 7/14/2009
I love love LOVE this story! You did an absofrigginlutely amazing job writing this, and I think you are amazing! _

I actually heard about you from this other mythical story... Something about Beloved's Dragon? I'm totally blanking on the author, but I don't think there's many stories out there like that one ;] ANYWAYS, from that story I heard u did all the editting and such, and ALSO wrote stories! So, I was kinda wondering if you'd be interested in editting one of my stories (if I even get to typing it up...) I'm not much of a writer (i like reading way more) but I've had this lingering idea in my head for a while, so I'm starting to jot down some of the info on paper...

Well, jeez I wrote alot... Sorry _

YOU ARE AN AMAZING WRITER! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! (just in case I didn't give you enough praise _ )

please PM me or whatever regarding the whole editting thing... Or with any helpful tips? :] thanks a million! (x7)
I'm-The-Weird-Girl chapter 20 . 7/6/2009
wow that was awesome! June is by far one of my fave characters

this story rocked! it made me laugh and it was filled with action too! and romance

lols

ur an amazing writer!
Kcqueen13 chapter 20 . 7/4/2009
I loved it! Matt and June are adorable, the plot was so creative, and the ending was PERFECT! I'm so happy I read this. Thank you :-)
Lady of Confusion chapter 20 . 6/29/2009
awesome! i loved it!
JenRad11 chapter 20 . 6/29/2009
So, even though I'm a huge published vampire book fan, I never really read any of them on FP. But I kept seeing your story pop up in communities and people's favs so I figured I'd take the change. I LOVED this story. I mean it's hard to be able to do something so original with so many vampire series running around. I loved how the character's grew during the story and how the relationship grew. The sexual tension and build up was very well written! This could seriously be published (I would think so at least!). The only suggestion I would make would be to explain why Gabby was kidnapped in the first place, other than that I LOVED this, it totally left me wanting more like an epilogue or sequel! Great, great job!
Mayuka chapter 20 . 6/23/2009
Aww, this story was cute. I think the ending was a little rushed (the Xixer death thing was a little underwhelming), but overall, I liked it a lot. Great story.
chicagobabe chapter 20 . 5/31/2009
lol awwh she finnally asked a guy out

love the way u ended the story! and Gabii is the cutest thing ever ahah she reminded me of my neice, anyways loved ur story every single chapter was amazing i cant even chose my fav! and it was worth reading! :D
1,248 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »