Reviews for Xnay on Angerday, s'il vous plaît
A chapter 20 . 5/24/2012
Adore. Love. Read right through in one sitting. The ending was perfect.
CharissaKarn chapter 20 . 4/18/2012
:) Yay! i love it! :) do not ever stop writing, PLEASE! :D i would be very sad if one day i find out that i wont be able to read anymore of your awesome stories!
lionkinglover3 chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
one of favourites
Angelbaby1991 chapter 20 . 2/20/2012
Loved your Story.
AnisRocks chapter 20 . 2/3/2012
OMG That was AWESOME!8) I loved it! Totally cool! Keep writin awesome stuff!8)
StephJoy chapter 20 . 12/29/2011
Awwwww! That was such a cute ending! I loved the whole story, start to finish. It was something I hadn't ever read before (like,the whole plot was so original) and it was really refreshing to finally get a new plot line! Anyway, just wanted to say that this was surely an amazing story that you should be very, very proud of. Thanks for writing it!

~ Steph :)
foddie605 chapter 20 . 11/27/2011
I have just finished reading all 3 of your stories 0) This is my first time reviewing because I honestly just couldn't stop! I loved every single one of them. The characters are fun and easy to relate to, it's extremely well written. You should be very VERY proud of this!

I noticed that you have started the "Y" of this series... I am super excited for the Jessica/Calc story!

I am wondering however, will there be a "z"? It only makes sensen to finish it out, and I would just love to keep reading about this world that you have come up with, it's very inventive and fascinating 0)

Keep up the great work!
LotusTears chapter 20 . 11/21/2011
It was just perfect!
Karistae chapter 20 . 11/18/2011
I really enjoyed this story. I didn't want to stop reading so I ended up reading it all at once and stayed awake until 4AM! It was very funny and it never got boring at any point. I would definitly recommend reading this.
Rosedreamer101 chapter 20 . 11/14/2011
Hahaha, good job, June ! :D

sighh. :) i just love stories where the heroine gets close to death (close to leaving the guy or leaving him) for him to realize he loves her :D makes everything more...well...it makes everything come together perfectly :) great story ! 3
Cherryde4th chapter 20 . 10/24/2011
I have to say this story is really good! I remember seeing it on other peoples favorites and I always just ignored it, but I'm really glad now that I read it. The characters are all well made and I especially love June. Now I'm gonna go and read your other stories!
Emilie chapter 13 . 10/7/2011
A Katie MacAlister fan?

Me too :)
Whatsoever chapter 20 . 10/5/2011
One of the best things I've ever read! Loved it and enjoyed thoroughly! And I love all the characters! Thanks for writing this! :D
cocolacroix chapter 20 . 9/19/2011
I feel like I read this story once before... but I still love it.

and it's a real Short Story, where a lot of others drag out the plot and it becomes tedious I think you definitely nailed it- it's fun, it's 'page turning' and the characters are quirky and there are plot twists. I love this story! I hope you are proud of it, because you're a great writer and it shows!
Cindy Marie chapter 20 . 8/11/2011