Reviews for Xnay on Angerday, s'il vous plaît
Crash3009 chapter 20 . 7/24/2011
It was soooo good, perfect gentle read with a good twist with the daughter. I honestly thought sister, cause its just easier to work with lol!

Bravo ;)
notjustink chapter 20 . 6/19/2011
This was really good. I'm supposed to be studying for finals, but I was on ADropofRomeo and decided to read this and WOW. MATTY. And his daughter. And everything. Just wow.
LeepingLy chapter 20 . 6/16/2011
I'm doing an entire story review.

I admit that I found this story ages upon AGES ago, but I could never get past the first chapter. The main turn-off was that I found out the main character's supernatural. I dunno. It's just me.

But I eventually got around to reading and I'm totally eating my words. It's well-written and I noticed that you paid special care to character depth. I really liked that you kept up June's little tics throughout the entire story. Most authors forget the details they write in the beginning of their stories.

And thing about stories is that I bore of them easily. I read yours in two days. The story is so fluid in its transitions that it was difficult to stop reading to see what happens next.

Great story.
youngin-matomon chapter 20 . 6/2/2011
I LOVE THIS!

beautiful finishing touch and awesome story!

Favourite character: Tiernay, Gandalf, Calc.

Favourite part: their first kiss. yeah. uber romantic

Least favourite character: Xizer. Didn't really get the evil villain feel outta him

Least favourite part: somewhere in the beginning. none of it was boring, trust me, so i can't really DISLIKE any part. but the beginning was rather tame compared to the rest of the story so i guess the beginning. but whatever that's how stories are supposed to start

You rock :) I love this story
serendipitous2 chapter 20 . 6/2/2011
this story is totally adorable! great job! :)

you did great in all three stories! :) though i'd have to say that "The V Word" is my favorite of all, hihi :P but all stories were remarkably great! :) keep up the good work and i look forward to reading "Y I Hate Vampires" :)

you are totally going to my favorite authors list! XD hehe
youngin-matomon chapter 6 . 6/1/2011
I love this story. You know, I don't really like worlds where Supernatural stuff are like, usual stuff, but this story is so INTERESTING! I love your characters so insanely much. When we met Gandalf, it was like: WHOA cool character. Seriously. I am so happy I found this because I've been reading the crappiest shit on FP and was just about desperate for something good to read. I mean I can't keep reading my favourites over and over again now can I? Which is why I LOVE YOU for showing up :D and by the way, I love your title as well.

Xnay on Angerday, s'il vous plait

So nice and RHYME-Y :) Which is why I love it so much.
Madelyn chapter 11 . 4/30/2011
I just found this story, but I love it! You are a fantastic writer and make the characters incredibly likeable and fun. June and Matty's interactions truly make me chuckle (June is fabulous) and June's brothers REALLY make me laugh. I hope that in the future you'll write something on her brothers' romantic lives, too!
Ocean Traces chapter 20 . 4/27/2011
I'm not sure why I didn't review earlier, but i always come back and reread your stories, especially June's :)

I still think the ending seemed a bit rushed though, especially the story of Myra. It seemed so anticlimactic when that past affected so much of how Matty acted in the present. I wish I had felt the sadness of the moment.

But it got better in your last few lines, because I loved the ending! aww she finally got the courage!
xkcbby chapter 20 . 4/16/2011
WHAT THE FCK? This story is over? I expected at least a whole other half left. I looked forever for a good, non typically preppyarse read, and right when I find it, it's over. I loved it so much. At first I thought Matty's name was Tiernay. Hot, but wasn't what seemed like a suitable first name (since it was awfully similar to my 50 year young Spanish teacher's name). Then I found out it was Matthias, and I did a double take. Holy cow, do you have any freaking idea how hot that name is? This story is so well written. The choice of words, grammar is perfect. Also, the plot was exceptionally interesting and dam Matty and June certainly has something going on.

I must appologize for rambling; I'm simply typing whatever is coming to my head (blame me for not thinking straight when Matty is so darn gorgeous). Anyway, your storyline was stellar and original on its own. I half expected a basic less adventurous vampire story, but dang I was wrong. The read was amazing and you are obviously talented. You tied everything together perfectly. You never disregarded any of June's best friends or her and Matty's pasts. The language wasn't particulary captivating nor was it your standard well-written story type of language; It was flawless, really. What I meant by 'not particularly captivating' was that it wasn't transcendental or breathtaking, but I do NOT by any means think it wasn't good. It was excellent, just the style wasn't some deep, brooding..uh..you know. Which is neither good or bad.

If I made no sense, ignore me. Please don't change a thing though! I absoultely adore Matthias and June. You've accomplished making me fall for your characters-most of all, Matty. It's not easy to do, allowing your readers to feel what the characters are feeling for one another, but you did just that.
Penance for her sins chapter 20 . 4/8/2011
I really really enjoyed this story! I read it from start to finish in one sitting. It was the only one besides your newer story I hadn't read yet and I was blown away by how cute/funny it was. Now I'm trying to NOT read the Calc story because I hate reading incomplete story(I'm really impatient). I was wondering if you had finished that and were possibly posting it elsewhere...? As a lot of the more popular fiction press writers seem to be doing nowadays! Please pretty please finish it, I love this series as well as your world-building and would be devastated if you were over these characters. Other than that cheers all the best!
Iva Hartnet chapter 20 . 2/22/2011
Aww :)

So sweet. That was entertaining :)
Charlee Rayne chapter 16 . 1/31/2011
oh my gosh! His friggen daughter! I would have never guessed! I though she would be his sister!
Elaina McKenzie Sharpe chapter 20 . 1/7/2011
AW! Such a cute ending.
Elaina McKenzie Sharpe chapter 17 . 1/7/2011
His daughter is just in the other room for goodness sake! Gabby sounds like such a cutie and I'm so friggin' happy that she's related to him and not some tramp that was going to try to steal him from June or something!
Elaina McKenzie Sharpe chapter 16 . 1/7/2011
DAUGHTER! My jaw is permanently on the floor!
1,248 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »