Reviews for Sweety
PenelopePotter chapter 7 . 8/14/2008
I love this story and am seriously hoping it is continued soon!
Darkslilangel chapter 7 . 7/26/2008
OMGoodness. great job, sempai. It was awesome. can u please update ASAP. keep it up.
M.Bianca chapter 7 . 6/20/2008
hey, that was really good!

but I found a few... mistakes. at first, you say how she has no friends, and then you just get two friends, BEST friends, out of nowhere. that seemed a bit...
Darkslilangel chapter 5 . 10/5/2007
Great job once again. Man, I love Kaites. Update ASAP.
IcyLillies chapter 5 . 9/15/2007
O update soon! great chapter -
IcyLillies chapter 4 . 9/15/2007
wow! that was great! the dancing! the fancyness, the beauty! oh wow XD! i'm loving it!

although i'm a little confused about her remebering things, kind of. so she remembers things with out realizing it? like her name...shouldn't she be a little confused? i mean she hasnt heard since...idk...doesnt it contradict with the memories of her fake parents?

other than that, AMAZING! The beautyness, the richness of it all! makes me want a prince XD! also i loved the way you descibed the dancing, i can see it all! they make such a cool couple! wow i think this the longest review i have ever made, congradulations -. ok ON TO THE NEXT CHAPTER!

Kailia...beat up Maria SHOW NO MERCY .
IcyLillies chapter 3 . 9/13/2007
oh boy...BEAT HER UP HEATHER! lol
Darkslilangel chapter 4 . 7/23/2007
OMG! I LOVE YOU GRACE! Anyway, I really wish Rohen was real. I would love to have a boyfriend like that. Great job as always. Update ASAP.
Hamish chapter 4 . 7/21/2007
I have an idea.

while she's at school she should begin to hear everyone's thoughts
kiki chapter 4 . 7/21/2007
so sweet! looking forward to the next update! wondering what Kailia means...
Darkslilangel chapter 3 . 7/12/2007
Wow, I totally love Rohan. Man, I would like to have a guy like him as my boyfriend. Anyway, great job as usual. Please update ASAP. I really don't like Maria but you partnered Kailia w/ her. Oh well. I can't wait for next chapter.
kiki chapter 3 . 7/11/2007
Rohen should have been a student. Doesn't he have magic to make him looks younger so that he can protect her at school?
Darkslilangel chapter 2 . 7/9/2007
OMG. This was such a good story. I love it. Please update ASAP.
IcyLillies chapter 2 . 7/7/2007
nice! great chapter! aw you're inspiring me to write a FP! wow, this was great! cant wait for the next chapter! GO ROHEN! The prettyness XD
kiki chapter 2 . 7/7/2007
wow! a nice twist in the story! I had thought that he might be a prince from this planet, but you did surprise me with "from another realm"! Anyway, please update!
32 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »