Reviews for Quest for the Quiche
glowingstar101 chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
I once had an idea similar to this but never got around to writing it so it really made my day to read this. Great job! Definitely super fun to read ;)
The Siege chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
GAH CUTENESS OVERLOOOOOAD BUT I LOVE IT. :D
Hahaha I especially love all the ravishing. Oh yes, so very sexy. :P
Little Bit of Sunshine chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Haha I love it. It's realistic and you put perspective on how I often feel after too much time spent on this site. Thank you!
Mr. Ree chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
I loved this! My favorite line was definitely "Fine. I'm not exactly a rapist, but I will take your virginity if you want." Seriously almost cried laughing. I thought was very clever of you to give an example of the many, many cliche's there are and write a story with a cliche that sort of poked fun at cute :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Awwwwwwww!
AnimewithFood chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Aww, it's really sweet!
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Awww! So cute and funny! Erin really is an odd character. Love it!
heal me forever chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
its cliche so obv i love it i have undying love for cliches no pun intended :P ;) so ya cheers great job
xEchoxInfernox chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
haha yeah, thaddeus is awesome.
theKnobblyKneedWriter chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Perfect.
leavemeialone chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
I thought this was very cute! I am like her searching for my own cliche yet I possess none of the awesome characteristics that those in the book of cliches have. Oh well, I enjoyed it! Thaddeus was right in front of her and she didn't even notice.
Lenarea G. Tiger chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Hehehe, I liked reading this. It was cute, funny, and really brings into light how many stories are clichéd. xD
wervelende chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
OMG, I LOVE THIS! (except the rapist part was a bit disturbing...) So funny, with so many good lines. (One of my favorites was, "Sometimes I think men are around to remind me that clichés only happen to women in books.) You rock!
kaymuhray chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Lol awwww

Cute and funny!

reindrops chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
I had fun reading this one. I can somehow relate to Erin. I think I'm also looking for my own cliche. My mind just sometimes drifts to cute romantic situations involving me and some cute guy in college or a guy I'll meet in the workplace, etc. But I also have a thing for hate/love stories.
67 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »