Reviews for Quest for the Quiche
moshpitqueen chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
BWAHAHA.

"And then he ravishes me-"

Dude, those were brilliant. You made fun of the cliches (as much as I love them anyway) and it turn out amazing.

Wonderful story.
OoohLookACat chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

i love that whole "and then he ravishes me" thing

that's so hilarious

this whole thing was uber hilarious

in a totally cute way

which i totally love

and i shall add it to favourites because of that reason haha

its too cute

and its too cliche

but its so awesome like that!

i loved it!

izzie
sleepy fox spirit chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
That's cute. Cliches are just so hard to avoid these days... I love how you went around it though. :)
ValSilph chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
I love this! It's adorable, and made me smile :)
ChocolateIsMyDrug chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
I laughed out loud so many times during this - especially at all the 'ravishing' bits. My brother thinks I'm crazy because I'm supposed to be studying, but oh well. Thank you so much for a great laugh as well as a very cute romance! )
jenc11 chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
Haha, I didn't realize this was a one-shot until I reached the very end. Very nice and sweet story.
joseph'sgorgor chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
haha, i like this story! most likely because i am inexplicably drawn to cliched plots and romanticised stories, so i recognise a number of these plotlines(:
ani chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
hahaha I LOVED this! You're so right, there are way too many cliched stories out there... And God, the end was awesome, I was prasctically doubling over with laughter when she decided to go to the park to find her hot vampire/rapist, seriously, almost every second story(if you even can call them that) about vampires or some evil hot rapist's is like that...

Anyways this is just genius I love it :)
barelyamiable chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
That ending was pure genius! It had me literally laughing out loud. Very, very cute oneshot. I can't even tell you how much I adored it! And as atypical as I consider myself, normal is definitely okay. (: This cliché is my favorite.

Now, I need to go ponder that Cinderella/Sleeping Beauty question. How thought-provoking.
jennycraig10 chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
Simple but heartfelt, I loved it. I think this girl represents all the girls who are waiting for their cliches. The ending was perfect and I definitely think I could do normal as well.
atollo chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
I love this story. I've read it like...three times, and I always laugh. It's short, funny, cute, and the ultimate cliché. Great grammer, and wording and what not as well.
Cupid's Jinx chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
Aw!

That is adorable!

I wish my cliché would hurry up and find me...

Laurie!

-x-
GRAYTEXT chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
I think this is the only cliche I haven't minded reading. Great job! I enjoyed the jabs.
gulistala chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
Throughout the whole fic I figured out the cliche and was chanting it over and over, slightly irritated, at Erin. She doesn't do well with clues doesn't she? Heh. At least she got her cliche. Cliches maybe annoying to read if they're not pulled off well, but this was definitely pulled off well. I had a lot of good laughs, hehe and sometimes 'facepalmed' because she seemed so idiotic.

But I guess a cliche in real life, now that would be kinda cool I guess, or at least something that just sweeps you away.

Congratulations on a job well done!

gulistanlik