Reviews for Groupings
Elephant-Artist chapter 40 . 3/11/2009
That is super duper strong imagery. I am finally finished with all these poems. Good job. You now have a lot more reviews. Please like I said please read and review my stuff.
Elephant-Artist chapter 39 . 3/11/2009
There should be a comma after the first line. Good job. I had to reread it to understand it correctly.
Elephant-Artist chapter 38 . 3/11/2009
Nice Haiku. It is a little dull, but if I were you I would take it off. I don't mean to come across as rude.
Elephant-Artist chapter 37 . 3/11/2009
You can find sharpies at Wal-mart. I like this one the most now because it is about one of my most favorite stores.
Elephant-Artist chapter 36 . 3/11/2009
That one is funny too. I like funny Haiku s to. Great job.
Elephant-Artist chapter 35 . 3/11/2009
Nice imagery in this one. You just have a way with words. Good job.
Elephant-Artist chapter 34 . 3/11/2009
That is a funny one. Not all are on one side. And not just one is in the middle. Good job.
Elephant-Artist chapter 33 . 3/11/2009
That has really strong imagery in it. I like imagery a lot. Imagery is my key thought.
Elephant-Artist chapter 32 . 3/11/2009
Who would want their heart to break? I know it is just a manner of speaking. Nice Job.
Elephant-Artist chapter 31 . 3/11/2009
Adrenaline rush would leave me breathless. anything that is a poem that I can agree to is also my favorite type of thing. I am more than half way finished.
Elephant-Artist chapter 30 . 3/11/2009
Yes that is a bad habit. Biting fingernails. I don't do it, but my brother does.
Elephant-Artist chapter 29 . 3/11/2009
Those all don make ringing sounds. I like your word choice again. You and words are like bonding friends.
Elephant-Artist chapter 28 . 3/11/2009
I guess I can see that happening. Nice Haiku. Pictures can be lies. Great word choice. Why is this one centered and the others ones all to the left. Did you do that on purpose? (I don't mean to be rude.) Just asking.
Elephant-Artist chapter 27 . 3/11/2009
I like this poem too. I can't seem to figure out why. All I know is it probably has something to do with the last two lines. The whole thing again is supporting itself like all of your other poems.
Elephant-Artist chapter 26 . 3/11/2009
Very strong word choice here. Lilt. I looked it up. Lilt is the correct word to use in this one. Great job.
92 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »