Reviews for History: and we became lengends
i'd delete this if possible chapter 3 . 7/30/2007
"I can't be everything you want/And everything you are not" I wish I'd written a line like that- or at least said it to someone because it's so how I feel at the moment. Have you ever had a girl say that you are everything they wanted in a boy (except you're not a boy so you are ohso safe)? Your line would be the ideal reply. It hurts justalittle to read it.
i'd delete this if possible chapter 2 . 7/26/2007
"You've made me feel like a scratched CD" "You were my biggest mistake." Those lines cut deep. This one is gorgeous and I read an underlying helplessness in the words, as if you want to deny everything, forget everything, but you can't. you won't.
i'd delete this if possible chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
I remember reading this before and I meant to review it then. I love the feel of the words, the 'I never lied to you, but you'll twist everything.' It's so how I feel at the moment.
mmmmmmmm chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
at first i thought this was one really long poem, and i was like, woahh. :P anyway, i've normally seen multiple poems separated into chapters, but i dunno, having it all in one might make people more likely to read all of them. quick note- there were some places that two lines were squished together, just a typo.

these seem interconnected, especially the first two. in the first i thought it was cool that you pulled off the rhyming with minimal force [it didn't seem contrived or awkward] but the pattern was irregular and it sort of...threw off the flow. as for the actual content, stanzas 3 and 4 of the first poem and then stanza 2 of the second poem are my faves.

i loove the fourth poem and this stanza in the sixth: "You have a heart of gold/And a cubic zirconia smile/I've got a heart of stone/And a nonchalant style/We don't mix (or mold)." that has a really good tone.

overall i like this collection. in some places it gets repetitive and your language seems kind of plain, especially in the 2nd and 3rd poems, but mostly these are well-done.