Reviews for The Coffee Shop
anacharlie chapter 1 . 2/7
My 1st reaction when I got to the end was to clutch my chest and go "oh".

I like the way you planted the clues to give away just enough to hint she knew him, but to still get the surprise in the end. I think you did a very good job with this story. Congrats. :)
chipolata chapter 1 . 1/31
At first i didn't get what happened. When i re-read, i realized it. Such an amazing story!
Fiery Dancer chapter 1 . 1/27
This is just beautiful *wipes away stray tear*
TheCanadianBluejay chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
This is so sad yet lovely at the same time. I really enjoyed reading this, though I didn't get it the first time. I just reread it and it now clicks :)
Moosemika chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
Awww that was so cute! Great plot twist at the end!
CameliaLisha chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
Oh my gosh! How sad was that! T.T
APassionForReadingAndWriting chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
Bittersweet ... I love this story :D
Brielle Gemson chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Awwwwwe cute(: good job!
MileyRowling chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
This is one the best one shots that I've read on here! Great work!
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
This was a really great story! I love it!
Mt chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
So beautiful. Breathtaking, really.
Robin chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
I though they were role playing just like in the beginning of the movie of "Four Christmases" with Reece Witherspoon or Vince Vaugh (I'm sure I spelled his last name wrong) or in that one episode of Modern Family when Claire and Phil role play at the hotel bar, but reading other reviews... Maybe it is simply amnesia.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
DID NOT GET IT
loveofallthatisawesome chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
I didn't understand this the first time I read it a couple of months ago, but now that I've reread it, it all makes sense!

He has short-term amnesia, I'm guessing, that causes him to forget things every now and then, so he goes in there with the intention of meeting up with Claire, but then forgets as soon as he smells the coffee. She was surprised when he told her he was waiting for someone because she realized he had forgotten. She takes it in stride, though, because this happens often. She's trying to help him 'come back' through conversation, but when she realizes he's not going to remember she gives up and leaves, but she learned some interesting things about what he thinks of Winter weddings. At the end, the picture triggers his memory and he chases after her, remembering that they were supposed to have a date in the coffee shop.

Well, I'm hoping that I've got it right, but I understand most of it now. It seems so much more sweet now :D
tiiinam chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
i cried. this is so beautiful and sad at the same time. well done/
94 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »