Reviews for The Coffee Shop
Moosemika chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
Awww that was so cute! Great plot twist at the end!
CameliaLisha chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
Oh my gosh! How sad was that! T.T
APassionForReadingAndWriting chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
Bittersweet ... I love this story :D
Brielle Gemson chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Awwwwwe cute(: good job!
MileyRowling chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
This is one the best one shots that I've read on here! Great work!
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
This was a really great story! I love it!
Mt chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
So beautiful. Breathtaking, really.
Robin chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
I though they were role playing just like in the beginning of the movie of "Four Christmases" with Reece Witherspoon or Vince Vaugh (I'm sure I spelled his last name wrong) or in that one episode of Modern Family when Claire and Phil role play at the hotel bar, but reading other reviews... Maybe it is simply amnesia.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
DID NOT GET IT
loveofallthatisawesome chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
I didn't understand this the first time I read it a couple of months ago, but now that I've reread it, it all makes sense!

He has short-term amnesia, I'm guessing, that causes him to forget things every now and then, so he goes in there with the intention of meeting up with Claire, but then forgets as soon as he smells the coffee. She was surprised when he told her he was waiting for someone because she realized he had forgotten. She takes it in stride, though, because this happens often. She's trying to help him 'come back' through conversation, but when she realizes he's not going to remember she gives up and leaves, but she learned some interesting things about what he thinks of Winter weddings. At the end, the picture triggers his memory and he chases after her, remembering that they were supposed to have a date in the coffee shop.

Well, I'm hoping that I've got it right, but I understand most of it now. It seems so much more sweet now :D
tiiinam chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
i cried. this is so beautiful and sad at the same time. well done/
heal me forever chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
it was good but i did get it ..? errrr
Nicole chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
I believe someone has plagiarized the concept of this story in a strikingly similar way and I think you need to know about it.

www . fanfiction s/5757659/1/Jasmine

just remove the spaces and you'll see.
fellintothemoon chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
I'm so sorry it's taken me so long to post this, but I've been super busy and... I'm sorry :( Anyway, this is Melissa from A Drop of Romeo and this story was added to the One Shot category! Congrats, hun. Here's your review:

Melissa Thinks: Even though I knew what was gonna happen from the very beginning, The Coffee Shop was still quite an enjoyable read. It takes place in a coffee shop, where a man sits down at an empty table, waiting for someone. We don't know who or why, but his conversation with the mystery woman who sits down across from him may reveal the answers. Conceptually, it’s beautiful; a simple scene that makes your heart skip just from the amazing romantic and mysterious tones. The style is fantastic and fresh with a great amount of characterization for such a small amount of writing. Words seem to flow and fit together like pieces of a puzzle with a pleasant voice, showing how talented the author is. The ending is bittersweet, yet it it's still happy and leaves much to the imagination of the reader. The Coffee Shop is definitely going on my favorites list.
youngin-matomon chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
...I'm not sure if he had amnesia or not?

I like the liquidity of the words. They sort of went with each other. Some parts felt choppy, but most of it was rhythmic and the story progressed well on this tone.

However, I don't know what to make of it. He had a car accident and he had amnesia and he had a picture in his wallet of the woman but he didn't recognize her when she sat across from him?

Nope. No logic.