Reviews for The Coffee Shop
FizzyLizzy chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
This is a very original story! I love it a lot. You had me there with the protagonist, feeling what he was feeling and it did take me a moment to realise who she was, which is a plus. I hate it when a story is ruined because you know what's going to happen right at the beginning.

Just one thing that annoyed me was "anyways". Gah, it's a peeve that I have. 'Anyways' is not a word, 'anyway' is. :D OCD moment over.

Liz xx
HeartsOfDiamonds chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
Aw. Cute story. I love the ending. Great job. I had this read this twice to really understand though. Thanks for writing it.
pottymouthannah chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
OH

That was very sneaky of you

with the red scarf that matched her hair

Very nicely done! *applauds*

I just read the Land of Red and what you have posted so far of the second one.

It was awful I was in tears and I was sobbing and you left me all snotty and unfinished and gr

but I can't blame you!

I blame procrastination in general. It's just this black hole of avoidance and temptation just calling out for me to ignore whatever it was I said I was going to do. Or whatever someone else is telling me to do and everything they say just turns into the teachers voice in Charlie brown and yea...

So. I don't blame you

I blame the awful things that distract and take away from you not giving me what I want which is obviously do switch back into the snivingly (not a word according to my compooper)mess I was not too long ago when i finished Land of the Red NUMBA ONE

I don't know what possessed me to say that in capitol letters but imagine an announcer guy saying it...maybe?

I'm just rambling now

but I really enjoyed what I have read of your works!

I just don't enjoy when the ...

neglect reader hornyness for another chapter syndrome comes about

and I'm left pondering what will happen

and

yea

mhm

goodnight

it's 3:38am and I haven't studied for my history test!

REDBULL HERE I COME!~

yay

sleep tight oh talented one.
Damned to heaven chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
Now thats love.
blurrylights chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
This was really good! It was different, and just fascinatingly intriguing. I really loved it . :)
Ngoc1231 chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
This is so cute! OMG. I don't think I've ever read something like this before.

Congrats :D Love it!

~*~Ngoc1231~*~
anitsirK chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Brilliant. :)
animegirl214 chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
aw :)

so he's the fiance right? and he forgets things?.. like who his own fiance is? :P

thanks for the awesome oneshot! :) :)
Pione chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
Good read! Very unexpected.
catd94 chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
I loved the plot. It was very original(:
annoyance chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
It's beautiful.

~Annoyance
anonymous chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
that was really really beautiful (i NEVER comment on stories either, i think this is the first time). this is really impressive writing for this website as well. i went back and reread several times. it was beautiful in its simplicity, that kind of sadness that makes your chest ache a little. really beautiful work, more like a piece of art.
Boo chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
wow...so romantic and unique! loved it!
Heather Feather chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
How pretty. Simple yet effective.
Emmy131 chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
That was fantastic! I realized it about halfway through and immediately went back up to reread. Great job!
105 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »