Reviews for Self Insertion
FluffVampyre chapter 8 . 10/2/2007
That's it? I liked it, it had a cool ending. (if that's the ending) You did a nice job.
LastTrueKnight chapter 8 . 10/1/2007
...I was happy... and then... it was the same... lol. It is the same as the last one, just so you know. Put up a new one soon!
Platinum Azure chapter 8 . 10/1/2007
Hmm. Wonder who or what inspired this Dan fellow.

I'm almost tempted to borrow some of his stunts.

There's no irony in what I'm saying at all.
LastTrueKnight chapter 7 . 9/26/2007
Well, you've done it. I usually pass right over stories that have to do with the 'real world'. I'm mostly into the Lord of the Ringish type things, but you've made one that I like alot and I can't wait for more!
FluffVampyre chapter 7 . 9/25/2007
Wow, I think this Dan guy is interesting...
DogDaysUnleashed chapter 7 . 9/25/2007
I don't even know what I was expecting when I clicked on your story, and I'm sure it wasn't what it ended up being, but this is really, really cute. I really like this. Update soon!
Platinum Azure chapter 7 . 9/24/2007
First chance I get to check this out again... Interesting, still.

I'd like to echo the comment below me- do please make sure this goes somewhere. )
easy.to.remember chapter 6 . 9/9/2007
Fun! Very interesting. This was very impressive! Just please make sure this story is going some where. I've seen it happen before. Good stories build up and eventually reach a decently exciting event and then discontinue because the whole thing was written simply on a whim and not entirely thought through. Anyway, I applaude your somewhat bold, and original piece. Your character is very charming, no doubt reflected by yourself. No, I'm not hitting on you. I'm complimenting you, being a STRAIGHT, Junior in high school as well _. ~E.T.R.

P.S. How do you spell definate?... definete?
FluffVampyre chapter 6 . 9/9/2007
How cool would be to solve clues... I would like that. this was great! plz update soon!
FluffVampyre chapter 5 . 8/10/2007
I liked it. Wish that could happen to me someday.
Megan-TheWriter chapter 5 . 8/10/2007
Kay, so I want longer chapters :P

But yeah lol. This story still amuses me greatly...even if the category isn't humor. I'm going to assume it gets more dramatic later on.

Also I wonder why it's in Fantasy? Does anything fantastical happen or is that a plot secret? lol...So yes, good chapter, but short.

I await the next update! (wow, I rhymed).
Tahlian chapter 4 . 7/29/2007
My first thought when I read the summary was that this story was going to be ridiculous but I thought I might as well read to see how it went, never judge a book by it's cover and all.

It's not ridiculous, it's actually surprisingly good. Interesting at the least.
Megan-TheWriter chapter 4 . 7/29/2007
Haha. I'm amused. And I'm really glad you used proper english even though it's an online conversation...it bothers me when people don't do that.
fantasywriter22 chapter 2 . 7/29/2007
Wow! I love fan fictions! Did this really happen before or did you make it up? I will read on!
blister chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
That's an unusual but amusing context-write more! :)