Reviews for Insisting on Illusions
gypsy madamme chapter 4 . 4/27/2009
...i think i missed the entire point of this story. if you can call it a story because i couldn't really find anything of a plot, unless you just wanted to show that R liked Y who like U who liked M who's married to A?
Liviania chapter 4 . 11/19/2007
Excellent short story, although it feels like there should be another chapter. I liked your explanation for why they bore mythological names our would would use. (I also like that one of 'em was named Akatriel. Katriel is my baby cousin's middle name. You don't come across it very often, but it's so pretty.)

And poor Yaryel. The guy loves the only guy he can't have, partially because he can't have him. And Omiel and Elijah's relationship is interesting . . .

Livi
FlyingCarpets chapter 4 . 8/2/2007
daamn! I wanted to wake up at 6am and I slept in T_T I woke up at 9 and my father forbid me even coming close to the pc but here I am! The knight that arrives in the afternoon. More original XDD!

First of all - *mindless zombie mode on* Mo. o. o. o. re! Breinz! Moore! (skip breinz XD)

second - "He had eyes nobody could see through and a heart that was always hedged by a wall made of shining scales and mirrors" thats one cool description! XDD (I spent 5 minuts trying to find it again so I can quote it XD) it's strong and magical, yepp!

I loved the last scene. and to your possible surprise - I don't mean the kiss XDD (though that was fine too). I loved Metatron asking if uriel hates his son too. that was very good.

Yowza! anyways - moore! XD
Esquirella chapter 4 . 8/1/2007
Very interesting story!
roflcopter chapter 4 . 8/1/2007
Aw. I love this story! You are very talented. Yaryel sounds gorgeous.
FlyingCarpets chapter 3 . 7/28/2007
You're not only magical and crazy with your world and its inhabitants vision but you're also extremely good with creating worlds from the 'how-it-all-works' side, you know X3 this business air, I love it. Ordering comatose people to wake up. Best one XD Can't wait for more yar! I love your description of Yaryel. 'hair like feathers and caramel' gives very powerful mental image. and magical like hell too. :3
FlyingCarpets chapter 2 . 7/12/2007
why? WHY? WHY? Why can't I fav it for the second time? XD omg, I love it love it love it.

"Everybody loves somebody" *sings* XD they all should go together to a mass orgy. they'd sort all of their problems there XD *joke*

yay, I luuved this really hard. I luuved this like 'Once a Slave' and my fav books. This coming from me is a HUUGE compliement and you deserve it.

I love the titles XDD I'm getting mental images of the next ones. 'At the airport' 'at the back' 'at the stock exchange' they sound so formal XD lovely.

and you don't make mistakes any longer, so either you suddenely improved in this area or you just write some of your stories more half-assedely... XD

just one thing - you use 'for' instead of 'because' everywhere, and while I use 'for' much too, it's rather meant for the more legend-sounding sentences. And in 'And what if I love him only for he doesn't try to steal touches and kisses like everyone else?' 'because' would sound so much better :3

Uriel has horns? They have horns? yay! :33

And I love how you made it a modern word realy with media, journalists and phones XD Omg, why is my belowed 'Sower of the Wind' not translated into english T_T best polish book I ever read probably, and you would LOVE it. It has a modernized and more humane look on angels as well. ._.

more! more! me needs to be fed!
FlyingCarpets chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
YAY! COPY-PASTE TIME! XD modified a bit to sound normally X3

I love it so much, and, and I said - it goes into str8 inot my favs right now X33 (damn i must keep myslef from using hearts here... *sigh*

Wawch! That was so so pulling in! And somehow it had way more action than the whole FiT!

Haha, I loved 'Elijah the God'. It sounded like 'Bob the Jesus' XD

And I had fun when I read 'racket' as 'rocket' – my reaction – 'wtf? They landed in a rocket? She didn't say they have rockets there... 'XD)

So – summing up.

1)I want more!

2)there wasn't anything wrong in here, and as to the lenghth, it’s ok as well.

3)I WANT more

4)I even learned a new word. I didn't know 'hail' can be used with 'he hails from somewhere' before : 3

5)I WANT MORE! *screams*