Reviews for Tossing Up the GreenMen
udo chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
I wish i understood the poem
lijuan chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
Dress Casual Shoes Sandal Man's Woman's Bags Wholesale

New style of shoes ,jersey .handbag,free shipping

Cheap shoes ,jersey ,handbag ,accept paypal,free shipping

Low price for high quality shoes ,accept paypal ,free shipping

CHEAPEST NIKE SHOX TUROB SPORT SHOES

new style of shoes ,handbag ,t-shirt,jean

welcome to check ourw website :
Takhisis chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
Fantastic poem. I like the fact that you replaced the word 'green man' with' human' at the end of you poem.

In fact, adding in the sentence 'Tossing..green man' so often makes the poem a delighful read.
Lurid Black chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
Sweet, very discriptive, well written, gives the reader a clear image of whats going on. ] Keep writing!

Lurid
Jesse the Storyteller chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
Are the green men leaves? This poem had a sort of halting rhythm that threw me off... I liked the ending. I liked how you talked about goblins peering at you through the bushes. The hidden magic everywhere is brilliantly described in this poem. I liked "Little stick and bramble men." The poem could have flowed better, or had a little bit more... unity is the only word I can think of. It seemed disjointed, didn't flow. Pretty good poem overall, however.

-Jesse
Moondog Dozier chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
Very interesting, and quite mystical indeed. I like how you've established the scene aspects of this through the specific descriptions. It lends itself to folklore-esque feelings so genuinely. Like the reader is thrust into an unseen realm that becomes more clear with the progression of the work. The concept of this is marvelous, as cultural and societal uniqueness is always interesting to read and learn about. Good write.