Reviews for Young Teacher
thenortherngirl chapter 46 . 11/14/2007
When is Bekah going to have the baby?Just wondering...
HazeleyedHoney chapter 46 . 11/14/2007
How could you do that to me. The suspense is killing me!-literally- My doctor ran some tests and said that I am dying from the suspense. If you don't want an innocent life on your hands you should update soon!

Thank you for this lovely chapter.
Wheresmyprince chapter 44 . 11/14/2007
Oh My God that was good the Last part just shocked me :]

great re write
HazeleyedHoney chapter 45 . 11/13/2007
Man what a good chapter. So far I am liking the changes that you are making. Plus I like that Bekah told her that she wanted him at the ultra sound. Update soon please!
nietzsche's metaphor chapter 44 . 11/13/2007
That was a really good chappie! I was really bored and lots of drama is keeping me awake.

Will it be long before they get together? I'm looking forward to some romance or at least a little deep conversation.
Phantom'sLuv chapter 44 . 11/12/2007
HOLY SHIT! omg omg omg! keep writting!

Phantom'sLuv
kahXOXO chapter 44 . 11/12/2007
i absolutely love this story and its killing me that it ends here. please please update it. lol the suspense is painful!
FrankCastleCM09 chapter 44 . 11/12/2007
At first I was a little dissapointed by your cut-back, I'll admit it but as I said, as long as it serves the story... I'm all for it. I just read the past few chapters and although some of it is the same, it does seem different to me, as pointed out by your note at the top of this chapter. Overall it seems a bit more focused and more confident. You seem to be more confident with where you're going in the story. I like how there's a bit more emphasis on the whole marriage thing, particularly with Dan and his thoughts. I can't remember exactly how much there was before but I do think it seems a bit more focused toward that and a broader idea of where it's all heading. I look forward to seeing what else you do and reading more. Update soon :)
Lady Moonwind chapter 44 . 11/12/2007
gr. I hate cliff hangers. You'd better update again soon! The suspense is killing me!
HazeleyedHoney chapter 44 . 11/12/2007
Oh man what is happening? . ! I love this...Update Soon! Please!
hanahan chapter 43 . 11/12/2007
hey this better than before whenhe is trying to propose lol
Lady Moonwind chapter 43 . 11/12/2007
wow. This story is really amazing. I actually cried when Ryan died, and stories hardly ever make me cry. I really love your writing style, and I can't wait to read more!
Luthienflicker chapter 43 . 11/11/2007
uwa... phweecake! wow...i can't imagine that bit dont any better. lol, dan was nervous! *starts taunting Dan* but seriously. wow. i've been struck speechless. and man...i love that last sentence. XD

uwaa...plz update asap! as soon as earthly possible!
bobbychu chapter 43 . 11/11/2007
AHA. I think I see what you're doing. So far it just seems that you're making things happen faster... maybe that means more can happen in fewer chapters. This is cool because I started this story at when you added chapter 53 or something so now I get to back track. Good luck this time around in making the story your own.
haayleyy chapter 43 . 11/11/2007
.. Didn't this sotry use to have like 60 something chapters?.. I'm so lost.
686 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »