Reviews for Young Teacher
EdwinPixie chapter 23 . 7/13/2013
Oh wow! This was so amazing and beautifully written, I really enjoyed reading it :) I loved the comfort they gave eachother but hated how they seemed to regret it or feel guilty for their actions afterwards. They're meant to be! Haha can't wait for more.
under the influence chapter 23 . 7/12/2013
Love the drama...tension...and chemistry
AimingForMadness chapter 22 . 7/10/2013
I feel that there is more trouble to come! I like Dan and Rebekah, but I have a sweet-spot for Ryan and Rebekah :( I'm team Ryan, but I doubt that's really gonna happen :P
under the influence chapter 22 . 7/10/2013
to be honest, I knew this was coming...yay! I have the strangest feeling that Ryan's going to find out about their indiscretions...that would be VERY interesting!
iman1234 chapter 22 . 7/10/2013
oh now u have me curious
under the influence chapter 21 . 7/9/2013
the tension is killing me! I love motorcycle riding scenes...think I will try to fit that into one of my stories
EdwinPixie chapter 21 . 7/7/2013
Poor Rebekah, I sympathise with her so much. I admire her honestly towards Dan and how considerate he is of her feelings and welfare. Ryan does his best but understanding just seems to clip more between Rebekah and Dan. I really like Allie, she's a bright girl and it's a pity to see her health in such an awful state. I like how Dan's slightly breaking the rules by taking Rebekah out on his motorbike, it shows he genuinely cares about her and letting her know that she's not alone.
EdwinPixie chapter 20 . 7/5/2013
Oh wow, the chemistry between Bekah and Dan is unbelievable. Although I do have a huge amount of love for Ryan and want him to be happy with Rebekah, she seems more fitting with Dan. It doesn't look like a relationship will occur between the student and teacher at the moment, so in the meantimeI hope something happens between Rebekah and Ryan. The pair may not be meant to be together but I still think they could bring eachother a lot of happiness. Great work, i'm excited for more!
EdwinPixie chapter 18 . 7/5/2013
I just read this whole story so far over the past 2 days and it's fair to say that I love it a lot. Ryan seems really sweet and maybe someone Rebekah could use in her life while its 'inappropriate' for her to be spending time with Dan. The progress in their friendship is great for both of them, it seems that they need one another. Can't wait for more :D
under the influence chapter 18 . 7/4/2013
Ooooh...getting good
under the influence chapter 17 . 7/4/2013
I think I saw a couple of typos (more like missing words), but good chapter...I'm interested to see Ryan's role is this "mess"
MerryMe2 chapter 17 . 6/30/2013
Read everything up till now. Liking it a lot and can't wait to read their phone conversation. :)
under the influence chapter 16 . 6/28/2013
I really like Bekah's character. It has been developing well through what I've read so far. I am curious to see what happens, ESPECIALLY between her and Dan. Your writing, unlike mine, is very thorough. I can really feel and see the setting - even down to feeling someone's breath. Great chapter!
Originally Pristine chapter 10 . 6/18/2013
:) I'm excited for the next update. you're doing really well with this story. I was very sad to find that I was already on the last chapter within an hour.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
hi, I was wondering if they'll have their hea?

thanks